Groups

tekshop247.com whats happened to them?

Just my luck about an hour after spending about £200 with them yesterday afternoon their website goes and does this!!!! anyone dealt with in the past, should i be worried or is it just going to be "maintenance" as they say, i did have a scout about before ordering and they seemed ok

6 Comments

Original Poster

bump1

theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring instead of hoping a mindreader stumbles across this thread :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kungfu;4608731

theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring … theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring instead of hoping a mindreader stumbles across this thread :thumbsup:

Thanks for your most useless answer, i asked if anyone had dealt with them in the past, not for a sarcastic answer

hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left their site running.

I wouldn't worry just yet, call them in the morning.

Original Poster

grex9101;4616326

hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left … hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left their site running.I wouldn't worry just yet, call them in the morning.

Cheers for the reply, will call them tomorrow just to make sure,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions