tekshop247.com whats happened to them?

Found 10th Mar 2009
Just my luck about an hour after spending about £200 with them yesterday afternoon their website goes and does this!!!! anyone dealt with in the past, should i be worried or is it just going to be "maintenance" as they say, i did have a scout about before ordering and they seemed ok
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
bump1
theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring instead of hoping a mindreader stumbles across this thread :thumbsup:
kungfu;4608731

theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring … theres a phone number saying ring them to check on orders...why not ring instead of hoping a mindreader stumbles across this thread :thumbsup:

Thanks for your most useless answer, i asked if anyone had dealt with them in the past, not for a sarcastic answer
hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left their site running.

I wouldn't worry just yet, call them in the morning.
grex9101;4616326

hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left … hmmmm, if they were going to do a bunk they probably would have left their site running.I wouldn't worry just yet, call them in the morning.

Cheers for the reply, will call them tomorrow just to make sure,
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants