telephone Sky, Next etc on normal numbers instead off 0870, 0844, and 0845 and save a fortune

friend gave me this it is great.................This site is all about listing these numbers, saving you money, without having to pay additional charges. To get started and find a particular number, please click on the 'Search to find an alternative number' link at the top of the page.

sorry wasnt sure where to put this

saynoto0870.com/

16 Comments

Banned

this has been posted a 100 times!

askfareed;4230799

this has been posted a 100 times!

yep :roll:

add 7 more 0's Askfareed

Anyway without trying to flame the poster, try and use the ****ing search button?! You'll see a million of these

Last posted 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Some people may still not know about it.

Thanks op.

Thanks, I hadn't seen it before so grateful. Plus search engine isn't the greatest!!
H and Rep

more interestingly- bt are making calls to 0844, 0845 and 0870 free in the very near future (or have already done so)

Admin

Going to move this to misc as it's more a tip than a deal

last posted about 3 months ago give to OP a break, if you seen it good for you but some havent jeez
why do you have to be so rude when someones trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Original Poster

Elifin;4230859

Thanks, I hadn't seen it before so grateful. Plus search engine isn't the … Thanks, I hadn't seen it before so grateful. Plus search engine isn't the greatest!!H and Rep

I didnt know about it either, didnt see it on here!!!............................glad it helped us to anyway:thumbsup:

arnt 0870 and 0845 free now with bt?

Original Poster

ilovepink;4230999

last posted about 3 months ago give to OP a break, if you seen it good … last posted about 3 months ago give to OP a break, if you seen it good for you but some havent jeezwhy do you have to be so rude when someones trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanx:thumbsup:

not everyone has BT n1ttygr1tty

ilovepink;4230999

last posted about 3 months ago give to OP a break, if you seen it good … last posted about 3 months ago give to OP a break, if you seen it good for you but some havent jeezwhy do you have to be so rude when someones trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well said. :thumbsup:

even better ring sky on
01506 677000

Banned

Well...i had never seen it before so thankyou

octobergirl;4231620

even better ring sky on01506 677000

Just called them and it says that the service is NOT available.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11
    2. Beer experts help required!22
    3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
    4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78

See more discussions