Groups
    EXPIRED

Television Wanted - Help please advise

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a television - doesnt have to be flash flash but something decent. Sony / Panasonic - 32" but these prices are slightly high. Is Toshiba or Samsung a good make - anyone make any recommendations that wont break my bank balance please?!

Thanks

Raxy

9 Comments

check digitaldirect the have some good offers

you didn't mention budget, I'd recommend something like this: teleworldplc.com/mod…w=1

sony would be about £385, panasonic for about £480

Samsung are considered a good brand, although Sony are often considered the best.
    You may want to look for older models, which will sell for a lower price than newer counterparts

Yes, and a budget would help hehe.

Try Tesco. I was shopping in there the other day and they had major brands at reduced prices.

Original Poster

LOL sorry guys - budget approx 400 maxium. But really worried about the shops to buy from. I know the key names John Lewis etc but their prices are quite high. Sorry

Original Poster

Sorry for the posts - Aug that looks good:

teleworldplc.com/mod…w=1

What sort of place is this - have you bought from there before?

Thanks

Raxs

samsaung supply sony with their screens anyway,so if your on a budget and want something along the lines of sony then samsaung is proberly your best bet, but i wouldn't rule toshiba out coz i have always bought toshiba tv's and there good to.

John Lewis prices tend to be around the RRP or higher than most places, as they are a more premium shop, and also they give a free 5 years guarantee.

Amazon is often a good place to look.

Sorry, I have to say Samsung are better - Sony are mainly made with LG parts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767121
      2. TechInTheBasket?47
      3. word association Game73844443
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59475

See more discussions