Found 12th Jan 2011
Hi i've just bought a new house and im looking for a 46" television i want to add a sound system to it for surround sound was just wondering if you can help me finding the best deal for both please. I would pay upto a 1000 pound but rather have something for around 700 or less. Thanks for any help it appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
2 Comments

Have a look at loewe for a t.v and maybe meridian, or geneva or ascam. Not sure about ascam as I'm doing this from memory. But happily vouch for the meridian sooloos for sound system, best I've heard in a while, its like a music interface: )

Without doubt the best deal on a 46" lcd tv at the moment is the Samsung LE46C580. It can be had for just over £600 on the likes of amazon but is also widely available in comet/currys etc. After checking them out in the stores it easily beats the more expensive large tvs to my eyes, sharper, no annoying colour casts, 4 hdmi, and freeview hd. Anything else is just fluff and your mates will be green when they hear how much you paid for it!

amazon.co.uk/Sam…_pt
Edited by: "jumpinjehosephat" 19th Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769443
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.712
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1532
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***519

See more discussions