EXPIRED

Telewest Customers - Free Prem+

Just thought I would let everyone know about the free Premiership Plus I got yesterday when I called the Telewest retentions department. I was paying £62 a month for broadband, digital tv with sports channels and my home phone line.

I asked the rep what I was paying for all my services, I didn't realise I was paying so much and sounded totally shocked when she told me. I also mentioned looking at alternative services from someone else, think this also helped. I reduced the broadband down to £9.99 from £17.99 (this was in a previous thread). I was offered Premiership Plus FREE which is on offer at the moment for £60 for existing customers.

All you need to say to the rep is that your friend has been offered FREE Premiership Plus, it's as easy as that. You've got nothing to lose, anyone that has already paid for Premiership Plus should also call saying that you aren't happy your friend has been given this FREE.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764110
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1437
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861850
    4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335654

See more discussions