Tell me about your dad

Tell me about your dad

1. What's his name
    2. Tell me one of his good qualities
    3. Tell me a funny thing he does, or a nice memory

25 Comments

Original Poster

1. Lou
    2. He makes an effort to look after all those around him, especially the elderly.
    3. He hates technology, until I get him something then he loves it, he refuses to get a comp or the Internet, but comes to my house and jumps on my comp. He once asked " is that Internet place open 24hrs a day."

Mod & Ed

1. Dad
    2. He is an advocate for age concern, does meals on wheels for the elderly ( he's 78 himself ), and runs a hospital car service.
    3. He gets confused about John Claude Van Damme and Vin Diesel, thinks they are 1 person and calls them the van damme weasel.

Due to the data protection act I cannot divulge any information about him to third parties other than he is one great guy who I love dearly.

My dad is number 4 prostitute in kazikstan

numptyj

My dad is number 4 prostitute in kazikstan

Seems he's not trying hard enough

skellysgirl

1. Lou2. He makes an effort to look after all those around him, … 1. Lou2. He makes an effort to look after all those around him, especially the elderly.3. He hates technology, until I get him something then he loves it, he refuses to get a comp or the Internet, but comes to my house and jumps on my comp. He once asked " is that Internet place open 24hrs a day."

24hrs a day was the best part

Original Poster

david1979

24hrs a day was the best part

He thinks it's a building somewhere

1.dad aka barry
    2. he made me laugh
    3.when i was 3 we went to the seaside and it was a year where ladybirds were everywhere and i thought they where spiders ,and his legs were covered in them so i got my spade and smacked them and he was covered in red marks and bruises for weeks after.

i miss my dad

my dad passed away when I was in my teens, but he's still very much remembered, we named our son after him, even though he was ill most of our childhood he still managed to find the strength to have fun with us, jumping on his back & playing horse's, play fights & he loved fishing, I remember one day he was pretty ill, but I was really annoying him because I wanted to go fishing, he took me though.

Dads are cool !!!!

1. John
    2. He loves fixing things, and will never let a 'fixing' challenge beat him
    3. he loves eggs, fried on a piece of bread, if i wasn't living with him atm i think he would sometimes have one for every meal. before i moved in and i went round it was always 'do u want an egg' like u would ask someone about a brew. sounds daft but it does amuse me

Mod & Ed

richp

my dad passed away when I was in my teens, but he's still very much … my dad passed away when I was in my teens, but he's still very much remembered, we named our son after him, even though he was ill most of our childhood he still managed to find the strength to have fun with us, jumping on his back & playing horse's, play fights & he loved fishing, I remember one day he was pretty ill, but I was really annoying him because I wanted to go fishing, he took me though. Dads are cool !!!!

Lovely memories Rich, sounds like he was a wonderful dad x

Banned

My dads are great.

They enjoy evening strolls in parks.

They both love to give and receive.

My dad's an anagram of wnaker, Nothing good to say about him.

shauneco

My dad's an anagram of wnaker, Nothing good to say about him.

its not his fault you support Man Utd.

My dad passed long ago.
    As a child I always prefered other peoples dads to my own.
    Others always seemed to set better examples.

Boxer

its not his fault you support Man Utd.

Truth is, He got my mum up the duff, Then did a runner, His loss.

Banned

shauneco

Wait a minute.....

Dad got mum pregnant then left....

Son supports Man United......

oh my.....

Is this your dad?

http://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/h/v/hvygt21owjn312wy.jpg

FilthAndFurry

Wait a minute.....Dad got mum pregnant then left....Son supports Man … Wait a minute.....Dad got mum pregnant then left....Son supports Man United......oh my.....Is this your dad?

I did wonder where I got my good looks from.

Banned

Could someone tell the the correct name for the form of perversion where you get the urge to ask strangers about their fathers. Is it like some kind of oppaedo?

Who?

1. Idiot
    2. NA
    3. NA

shauneco

He had a lucky escape.

FilthAndFurry

My dads are great.They enjoy evening strolls in parks.They both love to … My dads are great.They enjoy evening strolls in parks.They both love to give and receive.

That explains alot

1. John
    2. will do anything for his family
    3. raising me and my younger brother ( our mum couldnt be bothered.), teaching us, supporting us, hes a techno phobe can just about manage to use the dvd player and asks my son to help him with the net, and putting up with my mum for the last 52 years! hes also been to hell and back with his health and never ever moans . i love my dad!

Banned

1. Dad
    2. Does anything for his kids.
    3. He likes to hold the remote control under his chin.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions