Groups

Tell me your problem

state your problem and the next person to answer will give you advice,

and then add their own problem at the end of the post.

edit- better to do a reply to any post you think you can help with

18 Comments

http://www.sciencesoftware.com/ProductImagesA/math_equation_editor.jpg

- The wife won't talk to me and the kids hate me... sitting in work depressed

Original Poster

Teqnophile

you obviously are trying to figure out your best odds for winning the lottery, I suggest you marry into richness.

My wife has a deep anxiety when I'm driving - she asks 'How do I know which way the wheels are facing if I can';t see them?' Please help me.

Joey Bloggsy

you obviously are trying to figure out your best odds for winning the … you obviously are trying to figure out your best odds for winning the lottery, I suggest you marry into richness.My wife has a deep anxiety when I'm driving - she asks 'How do I know which way the wheels are facing if I can';t see them?' Please help me.

A gun

Cure an head ache

arcangel111

4- The wife won't talk to me and the kids hate me... sitting in work … 4- The wife won't talk to me and the kids hate me... sitting in work depressed

Suicide

Leicester City and Leicester Tigers are both on TV at the same time tomorrow

Original Poster

arcangel111

4- The wife won't talk to me and the kids hate me... sitting in work … 4- The wife won't talk to me and the kids hate me... sitting in work depressed

well , I can't see a problem with the first bit of your post. As to the kids - show them more love no matter what.

My wife has a deep anxiety when I'm driving - she asks 'How do I know which way the wheels are facing if I can';t see them?' Please help me.

Original Poster

stewby

SuicideLeicester City and Leicester Tigers are both on TV at the same … SuicideLeicester City and Leicester Tigers are both on TV at the same time tomorrow

has the technology that records prog's reached leicester yet? sry couldn't help myself having a dig at good ol leicester

Original Poster

shauneco

[quote

A gun

Cure an head ache[/quote]

A gun

Joey Bloggsy

has the technology that records prog's reached leicester yet? sry … has the technology that records prog's reached leicester yet? sry couldn't help myself having a dig at good ol leicester

Lol, but which one to watch live?

Joey Bloggsy

well , I can't see a problem with the first bit of your post. As to the … well , I can't see a problem with the first bit of your post. As to the kids - show them more love no matter what.My wife has a deep anxiety when I'm driving - she asks 'How do I know which way the wheels are facing if I can';t see them?' Please help me.

Leave her at home.

I want some comedy to watch on tv but don't know what to watch

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Leave her at home.I want some comedy to watch on tv but don't know what … Leave her at home.I want some comedy to watch on tv but don't know what to watch

goto blockbusters as I dunno whats on atm

I have a fat (really fat) woman trying to take me away from my wife - she says she can keep me warm in the winter nights . Help wat should I do?

stewby

Leicester Tigers because they're gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrreat (Toni style).

Well as they say "a problem shared is a problem halved"

stewby

get 2 tv sets side by side

sickly sweet

Leave her at home.I want some comedy to watch on tv but don't know what … Leave her at home.I want some comedy to watch on tv but don't know what to watch

Leicester City or Tigers...both a joke!

Joey Bloggsy

goto blockbusters as I dunno whats on atmI have a fat (really fat) woman … goto blockbusters as I dunno whats on atmI have a fat (really fat) woman trying to take me away from my wife - she says she can keep me warm in the winter nights . Help wat should I do?

I had a really fat girl once...good breakfast, so in summary - you like a fry up go for it, you don't buy an electric blanket.

My ***** is too small, girls don't like it, any advice?

Why did that blank "motor" out?

Original Poster

jiminym

[quote=My ***** is too small, girls don't like it, any advice?

Tie a small weight to it on a string and most importantly - water it regularly.

The big mama damaged my back , help

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116263
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34220
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714096
      4. No preseason sky sports offers1218

See more discussions