Groups

Tell us about your first time ... how old were you and what was the experience like?

No graphic details please, just the basic context.

Virgins - no lies please, just read and learn. :-)

73 Comments

It was great. We got there at 5am. £5 for cars £10 for trailers. We made over £150.

cant remember much about my first time..just remember waking up next to some1 thinking oh f**K!!!!!!!!!

Thank god she was a heavy sleeper.....I've never made such a quick exit before! LOL

I was 16 years old and she was 19

It was Outside at the Bottom of me local park/playing field

And it felt good but not as much as I thought it would of been

Then went back to me mates at the top of the park to drink my kiwi 20/20

:-)

16 - can't have been good - I don't really remember it as being exciting

Thought I love the guy - he was an Ass!

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5217697

It was great. We got there at 5am. £5 for cars £10 for trailers. We made o … It was great. We got there at 5am. £5 for cars £10 for trailers. We made over £150.

So you charged people to watch, eh..? Highly unusual, but whatever rocks your boat :thumbsup:

I was 8...I still cry at night thinking about that dirty b*stard b*itch.

How she got off in court still annoys me to this day. Every time I think of her I still **** my pants.

Original Poster

mark halsall;5217700

I was 16 years old and she was 19 It was Outside at the Bottom of me … I was 16 years old and she was 19 It was Outside at the Bottom of me local park/playing fieldAnd it felt good but not as much as I thought it would of beenThen went back to me mates at the top of the park to drink my kiwi 20/20:-)

hehe - and where did she go? did you ever see her again or was it a one off? I guess a lot of people have sex for the first time on a one-night stand.

Jed Maxwell;5217697

It was great. We got there at 5am. £5 for cars £10 for trailers. We made o … It was great. We got there at 5am. £5 for cars £10 for trailers. We made over £150.

hilarious input to a quite frankly weird thread :thumbsup::?

research no doubt? :whistling:

Incredibly awkward. I was at a music festival and had lost my tent, so I spent most of my night asking people if they could point me in the direction of my campsight. They didn't, but they did give me lots and lots of drugs and beer, which was very nice of them, and then this one girl, who wasn't especially attractive, took me by the hand and told me that I was going to sleep in her tent tonight. I felt very coerced, but didn't really know what else to do other than go with it. I think I was 17. I didn't ask how old she was, but I don't think she was any older than me.

I just short of 17 and he was 19 and I was left wondering what the fuss was about - bit of a letdown tbh

Original Poster

kungfu;5217818

hilarious input to a quite frankly weird thread :thumbsup::?research no … hilarious input to a quite frankly weird thread :thumbsup::?research no doubt? :whistling:

No research. Just trying to get some tips for my first time. I've been working up to it for 39 years

Liddle ol' me;5217841

No research. Just trying to get some tips for my first time. I've been … No research. Just trying to get some tips for my first time. I've been working up to it for 39 years

lol i actually thought dangergod might of hacked your account

i think the mods are too busy looking at the hottest members thread WTF

14- it was good but not very exciting tho but i wouldnt change it

Glad things get better with with practice:lol:

Original Poster

dxx;5217834

Incredibly awkward. I was at a music festival and had lost my tent, so I … Incredibly awkward. I was at a music festival and had lost my tent, so I spent most of my night asking people if they could point me in the direction of my campsight. They didn't, but they did give me lots and lots of drugs and beer, which was very nice of them, and then this one girl, who wasn't especially attractive, took me by the hand and told me that I was going to sleep in her tent tonight. I felt very coerced, but didn't really know what else to do other than go with it. I think I was 17. I didn't ask how old she was, but I don't think she was any older than me.

Best story so far :thumbsup: Btw, I love the aside - "which was very nice of them" :giggle:

Original Poster

jack_burt0n;5217853

i think the mods are too busy looking at the hottest members thread WTF

I did ask for virgins to stay quiet and just read (p.s. Are you what people term a prude? :?)

Why would you want to know this???

Original Poster

civms47;5217892

Why would you want to know this???

see post 12 ;-)

14 with my hand, damn it was fine :oops:

Original Poster

big-boy;5217909

14 with my hand, damn it was fine :oops:

That doesn't count. Bit of a risqué avatar btw! :w00t:

Liddle ol' me;5217925

That doesn't count. Bit of a risqué avatar btw! :w00t:

The poor girls hungry and getting part of her 5 fruit or veg a day ;-)

Liddle ol' me;5217900

see post 12 ;-)

lol creepy if true.. trolling if untrue.... funny either way :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;5217800

hehe - and where did she go? did you ever see her again or was it a one … hehe - and where did she go? did you ever see her again or was it a one off? I guess a lot of people have sex for the first time on a one-night stand.

I went with her a few times after it but nought serious she used me lol

I still see her now and again in me local pub and have to say I still would if I wernt in a relationship :oops:

Original Poster

mark halsall;5217960

I went with her a few times after it but nought serious she used me lol I … I went with her a few times after it but nought serious she used me lol I still see her now and again in me local pub and have to say I still would if I wernt in a relationship :oops:

:lol:

Carley;5217968

It was a hot afternoon, Last day of June, And the sun was a demon, The … It was a hot afternoon, Last day of June, And the sun was a demon, The clouds were afraid, 110 in the shade, And the pavement was steaming. I told big-boy, In his red Chevrolet, I needed time for some thinking, I was just walking by, When I looked in her eye, And I swore it was winking... She was 31 and I was 17, I knew nothing about love, she knew everything, When I saw down beside her on the front porch swing, And wondered what the coming night would bring? The sun closed her eyes, As it climbed in the sky, And it started to swelter, The sweat trickled down the front of her gown, And I thought it would melt her. She threw back her hair, Like I wasn't there, And she sipped on a julep, Her shoulders were bare, And I tried not to stare, When I looked at her two lips. And when she looked at me, I heard her softly say, I know you're young, You don't know what to do or say, But stay with me until the sun has gone away, And I will chase the boy in you away. And then she smiled and we talked for a while, And we walked for a mile to the sea, We sat on the sand, and the boy took her hand, But I saw the sun rise as a man.Ten years have gone by, Since I looked in her eye, But the memory lingers, I got back in my mind, To the very first time, And feel the touch of her fingers,

Damn it, she did exactly that with me too :x two timing slapper :whistling:

Liddle ol' me;5217900

see post 12 ;-)

If that's true, you're not going to get much use out of stories from people who were 16 or so at the time...

15 and I was celebrating killing my first dinosaur it was so long ago but I do seem to remember being somewhat less terrified of the dinosaur!

Original Poster

Carley;5217968

It was a hot afternoon, Last day of June, And the sun was a demon, The … It was a hot afternoon, Last day of June, And the sun was a demon, The clouds were afraid, 110 in the shade, And the pavement was steaming. I told Billy-Ray, In his red Chevrolet, I needed time for some thinking, I was just walking by, When I looked in her eye, And I swore it was winking... She was 31 and I was 17, I knew nothing about love, she knew everything, When I sat down beside her on the front porch swing, And wondered what the coming night would bring? The sun closed her eyes, As it climbed in the sky, And it started to swelter, The sweat trickled down the front of her gown, And I thought it would melt her. She threw back her hair, Like I wasn't there, And she sipped on a julep, Her shoulders were bare, And I tried not to stare, When I looked at her two lips. And when she looked at me, I heard her softly say, I know you're young, You don't know what to do or say, But stay with me until the sun has gone away, And I will chase the boy in you away. And then she smiled and we talked for a while, And we walked for a mile to the sea, We sat on the sand, and the boy took her hand, But I saw the sun rise as a man.Ten years have gone by, Since I looked in her eye, But the memory lingers, I got back in my mind, To the very first time, And feel the touch of her fingers,

Brilliant lyrics! (Are they lyrics?). Got a link to the song being sung?

Got it -- youtube.com/wat…x48

I was 15,he was about 18,he was off college,I was bunking school.Went to his bedroom,was nothing special,was disappointed.I'd known him since i was 9 and we been kissing even then,and then later on when I moved back round to same road when I was 13,so it was likely my 1st time would be with him.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5218041

I was 15,he was about 18,he was off college,I was bunking school.Went to … I was 15,he was about 18,he was off college,I was bunking school.Went to his bedroom,was nothing special,was disappointed.I'd known him since i was 9 and we been kissing even then,and then later on when I moved back round to same road when I was 13,so it was likely my 1st time would be with him.

Hmmm ... you got me worried. My daughter is 10 and mentioned she has a boyfriend recently. Still innocent of course, but at least I now know I've got five years to find a new house :giggle:

Liddle ol' me;5217841

No research. Just trying to get some tips for my first time. I've been … No research. Just trying to get some tips for my first time. I've been working up to it for 39 years

Liddle ol' me;5218084

My daughter is 10 .......:giggle:

Hmmm... Stepdaughter by any chance?
    Or are you going to tell us that the thread was originally about getting a tattoo or something? :lol:

[COLOR="Red"]I was 21 and I was seduced by an older lady her name was Mrs Robinson... :-D
    [/COLOR]

I had just turned 17, I went over to a friends house for a few drinks. There was a girl there who I had my eye on for a while she was 19, we got chatting, went back to her place done a bit of this and that. :w00t: was nothing special

Original Poster

I was 17/18 and she was 23 I think. I went out with her several times first but knew from the first date where it was going - she made it clear on that drunken occasion, going as far as to tell me what we were going to do!

But I'm still a bit ashamed to say that after getting what was promised a couple of weeks later, I avoided her. Looking back, I probably only dated her because of the promise, so I still feel bad about it. I was sexually attracted to her, but she wasn't my kind of person so it was never going to work. What a barsteward I was to pretend that it might have... :oops:

Original Poster

modoc;5218156

Hmmm... Stepdaughter by any chance? Or are you going to tell us that the … Hmmm... Stepdaughter by any chance? Or are you going to tell us that the thread was originally about getting a tattoo or something? :lol:

No, she's my biological daughter (and I have a son too, so must have done it at least twice). The claim to virginity was me being facetious

How did you know I was talking about tattoos anyway? The thread seemed to take a different direction though...

Banned

17, I was drunk and cant remember any of it! I was told by the lady in question when I woke up the next morning

Liddle ol' me;5218264

No, she's my biological daughter (and I have a son too, so must have done … No, she's my biological daughter (and I have a son too, so must have done it at least twice). The claim to virginity was me being facetious :)How did you know I was talking about tattoos anyway? The thread seemed to take a different direction though...

:lol:

ahhhhh my first time I remember like it was just yesterday.............. hang on? no sorry, day before.

It was a beautiful sunny day, I offered to prop her up on her way home, the smell of chloroform filled the air, laid her on her couch, had a magical 7 seconds and wiped it on her posh curtains.

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5218292

17, I was drunk and cant remember any of it! I was told by the lady in … 17, I was drunk and cant remember any of it! I was told by the lady in question when I woke up the next morning

What did she say? :-D I remember waking up in my parents house when I was about 22 having slept with someone after a very drunken night. I had known her for a long time and was mortified that this had happened, because neither of us even fancied each other. :oops: But what I do remember very well was her saying "I think I might be pregnant!" :w00t:

I don't usually use crude acronyms on forums, but that was definitely a WTF! Moment, if I've ever had one! :-D

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5218380

What did she say?

Well I asked, 'did we?', and she looked at me sympathetically and said 'yeah', in a very much 'aww shame' kind of fashion. We never spoke of it again :oops:

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5218407

Well I asked, 'did we?', and she looked at me sympathetically and said … Well I asked, 'did we?', and she looked at me sympathetically and said 'yeah', in a very much 'aww shame' kind of fashion. We never spoke of it again :oops:

Ohhhh, I feel the embarrassment. Nothing worse than sleeping with someone when it shouldn't have happened. My story above - I got physically sick in the shower later thinking about it. Not fun at all. Glad to say it was last time something like that happened though. I have been in a monogamous relationship with my wife ever since. :-D

EDIT: and btw, I wasn't married then, but met my partner-2-be soon after
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72744173
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118

See more discussions