Groups

Tell us your highlights of 2007!!

Well as the new year is almost here i thought it will be nice for us all to share our highlights of 2007, feel free to add pics if you have any

so please do as the title says!

31 Comments

Banned

Im afraid to say i havent got any loupomm:oops: Alot of sadness in 2007 here and hoping and praying 2008 will bring some happiness back into our lives

Original Poster

Awwww sorry to hear that, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the new year

My year has been so blah, nothing great happened, nothing truly awful happened. It's not gonna be a year to remember for me.

Hmmmm....

Nope - a pretty boring year on this front - bar a couple of nice trips to Inverness.

2008 is shaping up to be a cracker of a year Planning to move out, in process of getting a new job

sassie;1398940

Im afraid to say i havent got any loupomm:oops: Alot of sadness in 2007 … Im afraid to say i havent got any loupomm:oops: Alot of sadness in 2007 here and hoping and praying 2008 will bring some happiness back into our lives

Man, 1st reply, and it's on a downer. Do one sassie. ;-)

Mine was... Fighting off the many hotties after a hot piece of ass and concentrating on my career/business.

I like many have been looking back on the year...Personally,I don't feel I've done enough for the planet,people I love,and I think there is a change in people. Armageddon? lol. Seriously,I think we should all pray and ask Jesus for guidance in helping us make the world a better place. (no bias here,Christ is real to me,you may call the eternal lifeforce of love something else:roll:)

Banned

thesaint;1399274

Man, 1st reply, and it's on a downer. Do one sassie. ;-)Mine was... … Man, 1st reply, and it's on a downer. Do one sassie. ;-)Mine was... Fighting off the many hotties after a hot piece of ass and concentrating on my career/business.

good job it aint 2008 as my new years resolution wouldnt allow me to say, but as its still 2007 i can so Kiss my ass

My highlight was having my first baby, Emily was born in May and is a little darling

sassie;1399318

good job it aint 2008 as my new years resolution wouldnt allow me to say, … good job it aint 2008 as my new years resolution wouldnt allow me to say, but as its still 2007 i can so Kiss my ass

You'll keep.:evil:

Mine was getting married & having an amazing honeymoon in Mexico!

http://www.faceparty.com/pb/1914/images/sadiebabes_26930186.jpg

Original Poster

thats the spirit sadie

loupomm;1399405

thats the spirit sadie

How about you Lou?

Original Poster

well ive had many great nights out this year but the highlights, in calendar order:

trip to Dublin in july
    being in the audience for Ant 'n' Decs sat night takeaway
    then butlins in october with the kids

will post a pic later, looking for one ive not shown already :lol:

I don't think I've seen any of your pics Lou! Post them all! :-D

my highlight would be my holiday, it was fab,

Where did you go sharp? Any pics?

Banned

I kissed a girl

Banned

Proximo;1399754

I kissed a girl

and remained a frog, thats unusual, you sure it was a girl:w00t:

Proximo;1399754

I kissed a girl

Did you wake her up?????

For me it would be watching my daughter grow up and her ability to make me smile

fox2020;1399796

For me it would be watching my daughter grow up and her ability to make … For me it would be watching my daughter grow up and her ability to make me smile

[SIZE="4"]As she cursed like a trooper after you slammed her hand in the car door!!?!?![/SIZE]
    Happy New Year Foxy (& any other lurkers)

sadiebabes;1399510

Where did you go sharp? Any pics?

went california, got some pics but cant find them.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1399810

[SIZE="4"]As she cursed like a trooper after you slammed her hand in the … [SIZE="4"]As she cursed like a trooper after you slammed her hand in the car door!!?!?![/SIZE]Happy New Year Foxy (& any other lurkers)

Happy New Year C32 and the patter of (tiny) Happy Feet:-D

fox2020;1399855

Happy New Year C32 and the patter of (tiny) Happy Feet :-D

You saying my kid's gonna be a feckin' Penguin??!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1399860

You saying my kid's gonna be a feckin' Penguin??!?!

A happy one:oops:

Original Poster

awwww whos having a baby

congrats

loupomm;1399882

awwww whos having a baby :)congrats

C32, but it's a secret he doesn't want anyone to know he's expecting, it's a government experimenthttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_9bcdc296.gifhttp://img115.exs.cx/img115/6545/ts0lr.gif

fox2020;1399895

C32, but it's a secret he doesn't want anyone to know he's expecting, … C32, but it's a secret he doesn't want anyone to know he's expecting, it's a government experiment

The pay's good......

Original Poster

awww well done

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1399901

The pay's good......

Not on my side, but the rouble pound exchange rate was always poor:?

Highlights were end of the June for me.

Day Trip to Dublin on Wednesday 27th June with family (4p flights of course)
    21st Birthday at Home on the 28th
    And a Joint 21st Party with my best friend on the 29th, which was just sooo lovely and nice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions