Groups
    EXPIRED

Telly's Good Tonight lol

15 Comments

Banned

Lmfao

Banned

starsparkle2311;6538805

It's not, it's crap and this place, which is always good for a backup is … It's not, it's crap and this place, which is always good for a backup is crap tonight also:)Jeepers, even watching Casualty seems like a good option tonight:roll:

not as many accidents though

Banned

starsparkle2311;6538864

lol, Nick Jordan is nice to look at though:p

aint he gone, havent watched it for a while, last time i saw it he was leaving?

Watch Cheryl Co- I mean x factor.

I scouted Cheryl Cole even before she realised she was buff....I'm proud of that fact. lol

realfriendlyman;6539089

I scouted Chelyn Cole even before she realised she was buff....I'm proud … I scouted Chelyn Cole even before she realised she was buff....I'm proud of that fact. lol

who?

loupomm;6539102

who?

Cherly Cole....the girl from X Factor....did I spell her name wrong or was I concentrating on the wrong thing? lol

Banned

Snowy my dear, no probs :thumbsup:

Sick of the TROLLS ranting on an otherwise damn good thread..........Oooo look TROLL no 2 seems to be here ^^^

sculpturatus;6539191

Snowy my dear, no probs :thumbsup:Sick of the TROLLS ranting on an … Snowy my dear, no probs :thumbsup:Sick of the TROLLS ranting on an otherwise damn good thread..........Oooo look TROLL no 2 seems to be here ^^^

I know you're not talking about me....someone seems to be confused lol

Not looking for an arguement though mate, I'm in a good mood, so continue the happy thread without turning something into something it isn't.

Banned

realfriendlyman;6539207

I know you're not talking about me....someone seems to be confused lolNot … I know you're not talking about me....someone seems to be confused lolNot looking for an arguement though mate, I'm in a good mood, so continue the happy thread without turning something into something it isn't.

TROLLtastic :thumbsup:

You keep believin :roll:

snowflake;6539395

*cough* behave please, save that for the real trolls :roll:

Exactly! dunno where Sculps comments came from to be honest but whatever makes him happy, nothing's bringing me down tonight though cos I refuse to.

I have to admit....I coughed when I read your comment....was you telling me to cough or something? :giggle:

snowflake;6539518

:xNo I was asking you nicely to behave :? *cough*

FFS, will you stop telling me to cough on queue :x....have you considered becoming a director? :giggle:

starsparkle2311;6539549

Secret rep? LMAO, ffs you have to laff!!!!!!!!!

lol, WTF is secret rep about? lol

Banned

snowflake;6539532

lol erm........... ask the mods .... apparently they read the secret rep … lol erm........... ask the mods .... apparently they read the secret rep :w00t:

Nooooo, they dont :w00t: promise

Watch out, watch out, there's a troll about...........ooo, hang on I forgot to add a :giggle:

starsparkle2311;6539626

who knows? I never get any, only anonymous hate rep, lol, I love … who knows? I never get any, only anonymous hate rep, lol, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, I don't think I've had any hate rep for a while...does that make me special? :lol:

I bet a troll is gonna call me a troll again....where does this all come from or are some people so bored on a saturday night, they just try and create paranoia in there own sad world? :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6539703

I reckon so, anyways Departed is on again tonight, I may watch that, I … I reckon so, anyways Departed is on again tonight, I may watch that, I fell asleep for the last half hour this week, woke up to see the last 2 minutes, I may watch it again tonight to see what happened,lol, try not to fall asleep this time!!!

Haha, it sometimes takes me weeks to watch a film to the end, even though I watch it every night....that's what happens when I put a bed time film on. :lol:

Departed's quite a cool film....just try not to fall asleep this time or you'll watch it until christmas.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133

See more discussions