Temporary room divider ??

Found 6th May
Hey guys. I’m looking for a temporary room divider.. like a white wall but in wood and something that is in expensive
any ideas? Or where I can buy?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Its cheaper to just say sorry than to divide the room
How wide do you want it to be? I'm toying with the idea of converting my garage but screening off the last few feet where the tumble dryer and freezer live rather than make a separate room. I am looking at dividing the space with kallax from ikea
It would help if you have some idea of how large a divider you need (height and length) but for a relatively inexpensive temporary option how about a retractable garden screen? They do them in different sizes - something like this amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch.
Kinda curious why you need this lol
Why not just use folding screens, or install a curtain rail across the room?
phishwak11 h, 40 m ago

It would help if you have some idea of how large a divider you need …It would help if you have some idea of how large a divider you need (height and length) but for a relatively inexpensive temporary option how about a retractable garden screen? They do them in different sizes - something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00UV5FTUU/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1525687095&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Garden+screen&dpPl=1&dpID=517ztmEmwiL&ref=plSrch.

About 2.30cm long x 1.10cm wide...
the garden screen would not look good indoors though.
Thank you anyway
EndlessWaves7 h, 31 m ago

Why not just use folding screens, or install a curtain rail across the …Why not just use folding screens, or install a curtain rail across the room?

Erm they look ugly lol
Good idea. However, kallax is a lot of shelves at it will rather attract attention than to look like a regular wall
Thanks for idea
Merry00050 m ago

Erm they look ugly lol

Ugly? A little old fashioned maybe, but they're designed to be decorative. You can get modern takes on them, the futon company do a curvy bamboo screen:
futoncompany.co.uk/sto…tml

And you can get curtains in whatever fabric you like.

Blinds too, as it sounds like it's not much more than a doorway sized opening you can easily get a single blind to cover the full width.
EndlessWaves15 m ago

Ugly? A little old fashioned maybe, but they're designed to be decorative. …Ugly? A little old fashioned maybe, but they're designed to be decorative. You can get modern takes on them, the futon company do a curvy bamboo screen:https://www.futoncompany.co.uk/storage/collection/bedroom/bamboo-wave-screen.htmlAnd you can get curtains in whatever fabric you like.Blinds too, as it sounds like it's not much more than a doorway sized opening you can easily get a single blind to cover the full width.

Thanks a lot
Merry0007 h, 23 m ago

About 2.30cm long x 1.10cm wide... the garden screen would not look good …About 2.30cm long x 1.10cm wide... the garden screen would not look good indoors though. Thank you anyway

Just buy a matchbox
Put up a stud wall.
Pandamansays1 h, 37 m ago

Put up a stud wall.

Hello.
I think that is the best option available to me
Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants