Groups

Tempted to go with a Newcastle Buiding Society Builder ISA for this year....

.....but other posters have mudied the waters here: hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Anyone fancy throwing in the two pennys worth?

4 Comments

I went for the Newcastle 5% fixed last year & transferred some old isa in too, I have to say the staff have been 100% helpful, they are the kind of people that include an sae. I don't know what the rates are going to do so I'm looking for a short term no notice kind of place for when a better ISA rate turns up after the election. If two equal rates to choose from I'd choose Newcastle BS because they have been kind & helpful.

If I knew what I was doing I'd look to invest in Australia they have high interest rates

chalkysoil;8328175

If I knew what I was doing I'd look to invest in Australia they have high … If I knew what I was doing I'd look to invest in Australia they have high interest rates

im interested.....would you not need to be resident?

no idea, but I remember when I was in Malta seeing loads of posters to invest in Australian banks. I think the hazard would be the exchange rate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions