Found 10th Aug 2008
I want to buy two of these. Can some help by letting me know the cheapest place to buy from. Also if anyone has a suggestion for similar brand pillows

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Pillow
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Pillow
11 Comments

Foosball Chum;2716703

Tesco have them for £15 each http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.201-8225.aspx

Looks like you cant purchase it on its own (part of an offer maybe?)

Banned

Although I would recommend not to bother as they are horrible to sleep with. I think the matresses are ok but the pilliows are awful :x

Banned

Postcard;2716715

Looks like you cant purchase it on its own (part of an offer maybe?)

Sorry you can in store, however they only seem to sell as a pair online direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

still only £15 each

Original Poster

how would you rate the quality of the "Tesco Memory Pillow" against the Tempur pillows?

Banned

soormox;2716828

how would you rate the quality of the "Tesco Memory Pillow" against the … how would you rate the quality of the "Tesco Memory Pillow" against the Tempur pillows?

I've only had the Tesco pillows, and like I said I would not bother, get a really good quality standard pilliow, they will cost less, and feel so much better. Also the missus will hate the fact they dont do pillow cases for them :x

Original Poster

Are Duvet & Pillow Warehouse products good?

soormox;2717878

Are Duvet & Pillow Warehouse products good?

Bought my feather duvets from there and it's lovely, cheaper than and same quality as John Lewis

I've got a Tempur pillow, it is expensive, however you get an awesome night's sleep.
Have not woken up with a stiff neck in the 18 months I've had it!!

I remember House of Fraiser (HOF) had a sale on when I bought mine, think they were half price.

They also had another one that looked like it had "spkies" all over it, obviously they were soft, the HOF representitive did try a hard sales ptich on me but I figured it was a commission based sale as they had loads of them.

Original Poster

Thanks, I have finaly now bought 2 of them

Tempur Deluxe Pillow which are for £94.95 each , I got from eBay for £70 each
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247668
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions