Found 28th Sep 2008
Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions:
Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky.... Not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to Criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought :
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of Immigration.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

This Is Not America!

AHHHH

HotUKDeals

Original Poster

Again, I live in america.......an it is actually a bust on america......sorry if I am offending anyone here.
If you're not sure about me, ask Rayman.........he knows me from a long time ago.

trekbabe;3069903

ask Rayman.........he knows me from a long time ago.

Sounds intriguing:whistling:

Original Poster

harlzter;3069985

Sounds intriguing:whistling:

Ya never know......:giggle:

???? Errrr?

Am I missing someting here?

Where's the deal? Or link? Or voucher? Or??
OK - i'm easily confused!

maddness007;3069883

This Is Not America!AHHHHHotUKDeals

this is misc. so who cares

Original Poster

shanecr;3070035

this is misc. so who cares

Thank you.....

cloudthecat;3070007

???? Errrr?Am I missing someting here?Where's the deal? Or link? Or … ???? Errrr?Am I missing someting here?Where's the deal? Or link? Or voucher? Or?? OK - i'm easily confused!

this is misc. so who cares:whistling:

Ooooooh I seee!

I misc waste of time!

My mistake.......

Now, let me go and post some more MISC stuff there just for the ..... waste of it! Lets face it, the internet is full of MISC waste of times, and jokes and bored.com, and so on....

JUST what we need...

OK off to pounce on some unsuspecting joke now and post! Wont be long!!

Banned

jeeze, ide be interested in what you where actually looking for in misc cloudthecat

Original Poster

OK off to pounce on some unsuspecting joke now and post! Wont be long!!

Hey, you might enjoy it..........

harlzter;3070074

this is misc. so who cares:whistling:

snap! Plenty of people post jokes. Misc is what keeps this site going and provides that comunity feel.

cloudthecat;3070007

???? Errrr?Am I missing someting here?Where's the deal? Or link? Or … ???? Errrr?Am I missing someting here?Where's the deal? Or link? Or voucher? Or?? OK - i'm easily confused!

bellabonkers;3070167

snap! Plenty of people post jokes. Misc is what keeps this site going and … snap! Plenty of people post jokes. Misc is what keeps this site going and provides that comunity feel.

Precisely, misc is the area the regulars sort of gel together, the place that gives an almost sense of e-community, and people are always (well usually) helpful with a vast combined knowledge. Ok theres the odd petty argument but hey thats life, I like to think I get on with most people and dont mind giving (what I hope is) helpful advice, theres a time when karma may mean I need advice myself. I used to just come on for deals, freebies and codes etc, I didnt even realise misc existed for around six months myself now you cant keep me out:oops: I LOVE MISC.

harlzter;3070251

Precisely, misc is the area the regulars sort of gel together, the place … Precisely, misc is the area the regulars sort of gel together, the place that gives an almost sense of e-community, and people are always (well usually) helpful with a vast combined knowledge. Ok theres the odd petty argument but hey thats life, I like to think I get on with most people and dont mind giving (what I hope is) helpful advice, theres a time when karma may mean I need advice myself. I used to just come on for deals, freebies and codes etc, I didnt even realise misc existed for around six months myself now you cant keep me out:oops: I LOVE MISC.

defo a very helpful community

And so say all of us! :-)

Here's a round of applause for MISC.

(LOUD CLAPPING OF PAWS)

And here's an 'arrrrrrrr' fopr not realising for SIX MONTHS that Misc existed - or (perhaps) for not realising tha if you are in the 'New tab, ALL deals and Misc and op on cme through anyway....

Now THERE a time saving thought......

Talking of time saving -enough SEARCHING Misc, I can feel a cat nap coming on.....

Rather than meowing on....

Puuuuuurrrrrr

Itch with a b

xxxxx

cloudthecat;3070319

And so say all of us! :-)Here's a round of applause for MISC.(LOUD … And so say all of us! :-)Here's a round of applause for MISC.(LOUD CLAPPING OF PAWS):)And here's an 'arrrrrrrr' fopr not realising for SIX MONTHS that Misc existed - or (perhaps) for not realising tha if you are in the 'New tab, ALL deals and Misc and op on cme through anyway....Now THERE a time saving thought......Talking of time saving -enough SEARCHING Misc, I can feel a cat nap coming on.....Rather than meowing on....PuuuuuurrrrrrItch with a bxxxxx

WTF????:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

harlzter;3070367

something stronger than catnip.

harlzter;3070367

see Number Two above ^^^, maybe? :w00t:

Number 9 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one … Number 9 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. Number 8 Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

...oh so true -- so quick make me a sandwich while I've got time to eat it :giggle:

IF is the middle word in Life...LIE is the middle word in beLIEve
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions