tenda w302r and vista wireless security help.

hi can some1 help in an easy step by step guide i have the tenda w302r wireless router and im using vista home premium, but im having trouble setting up the wireless security so could some 1 give me the exact settings i need cheers its all working fine its just its unsecured and every time i imput the security settings i lose my connection and have to reboot

1 Comment

Of course you'll lose your connection when you put them into the router, are you saying you can't get it back once you've put the password into the PC though?

All routers have different set up pages so a step by step guide is difficult unless someone else has the same router but you should just change the security type to WPA, put in a password and then click apply or save settings.

Once your router is set up then bring up the wifi screen on PC (again, differs by wifi card) and choose WPA there and put in the the password you did on the router (it's case sensitive), click OK and it should connect.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions