Groups

tennis

hay last night was completely pissed and a big bet on andy murray to win. the thing is i never watch tennis i dont like tennis and dunno whos good or what. so dose this guy have a chance or have i thrown away money? thanks

14 Comments

Banned

you put your money on something you dont know...

answering in this thread is pointless. especially after ya B&Q thread fiasco!!

expire this thread!!!

how much is a (big bet)

banthedrummer;5647502

how much is a (big bet)

Anyone in last 4 has a chance. It's not like he is a donkey and was one of the favs from the outset.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4968/donkeytennis.jpg

roadrunner1;5647525

Anyone in last 4 has a chance. It's not like he is a donkey and was one … Anyone in last 4 has a chance. It's not like he is a donkey and was one of the favs from the outset.

yeah to true :thumbsup:

I think he has a good chance.:whistling:

federa is going to ram his racket up his rectum, money well spent.:whistling:

lukekey;5648200

federa is going to ram his racket up his rectum, money well … federa is going to ram his racket up his rectum, money well spent.:whistling:

He's not that highly strung

Original Poster

kapows;5647285

you put your money on something you dont know...answering in this thread … you put your money on something you dont know...answering in this thread is pointless. especially after ya B&Q thread fiasco!!expire this thread!!!

ya mate get ****ed i was pretty drunk as i said on the thread and all my mates lead me to it.

and £120 bet and i never gamble freakin mates aye

at what odds?

Original Poster

Jetpac;5648670

at what odds?

5/2 so i be getting £420 back right? when dose all these tennis matches finish?

hockeyguy09;5648702
    5/2 so i be getting £420 back right? when dose all these tennis matches finish?

For you tomorrow if Andy M and becomes Scottish again.

Hopefully Andy M will win Tomorrow and go through to Sunday's final and who knows maybe he can win against Roger Federer and be the first British man to do so for a very long time

Original Poster

dontasciime;5648757
    For you tomorrow if Andy M and becomes Scottish again.

Hopefully Andy Will get all the way to Sunday's Final and who knows maybe will win and Be the first British man to do so for a very long time

awww ya well he better freaking win! i cant belive i wasted £120 :x anyone wanna buy the bet off me? can i sell that on here?

If he wins the semi Look at something called match betting. Basically if he wins tomorrow his odds will reduce as he is more likely to win. As such in match betting you would guarantee a win of the difference i.e. you backed at 3.5 decimal odds and if you 'lay' at say 2 you make profit of the 1.5 difference. trust me it works - made couple of thousand in the last 2 years on it. All in all you have backed him to win - you now need to back him to not win (i.e. be the bookie on something like Betfair). you will at least safeguard your money and may make guaranteed profit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions