tent

Found 22nd Jul 2016
Hi all looking for a decent one person tent actually looking for the best one person tent that can handle all weather

Obviously it has to be a decent price.

I would really appreciate any advice, if a two or three person tent works out better then please let me know as long as it's nice and light for my cycling.

Thank

1. Ask
  2. Tent
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tent
11 Comments

Make sure its double skinned.Just out of interest even though you might be on your own its so much better to get at least a 2 man unless its for a specific purpose ie cutting down weight etc

Original Poster

It makes much sense what you have said! Ok now which brand would I look out for any links archer1204?

dealerxxx

It makes much sense what you have said! Ok now which brand would I look … It makes much sense what you have said! Ok now which brand would I look out for any links archer1204?

Whats your budget theres various sales going on at the moment due to most people having tents already for the summer

I got a 4 man tent I never use, I am in Manchester if you come round will give it you for £10?

m.millets.co.uk/pro…ee-

Vango banshee 200. light weight and double skin. On offer at some other places cheap, just Google it (won't let me link it on the cheap sites... )

make sure its 3000 HH to be waterproof

3000HH is not waterproof, that's water resistant. You'd need a minimum of 5000HH to be waterproof.

999kernow

make sure its 3000 HH to be waterproof

roof30

3000HH is not waterproof, that's water resistant. You'd need a minimum … 3000HH is not waterproof, that's water resistant. You'd need a minimum of 5000HH to be waterproof.

ummmm, to be fully waterproof it only has to have a HH of 1000

if you need to be anywhere near 5000, you have bigger problems and i'd prefer to have a dingy.
Edited by: "eset12345" 22nd Jul 2016

Original Poster

pink_n_fluffy3344

m.millets.co.uk/product/vango-banshee-Vango banshee 200. light weight and … m.millets.co.uk/product/vango-banshee-Vango banshee 200. light weight and double skin. On offer at some other places cheap, just Google it (won't let me link it on the cheap sites... )

Thanks pink n fluffy will check that out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions