Groups
    EXPIRED

tent advice needed

hey im looking for a two man tent or possibly a four. I am going to a fair in a couple of weeks so im in need of a cheap tent just for two days but im only looking to spend £10 to £30 as it probably won't get used again and its just for two people.

Ive looked at quite a few websites but really have no idea what would be the best one to get, any suggestions?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

if your only spending from £10 it won't be very waterproof so fingers crossed for no rain,
    do you have a gooutdoors shop near you?
    if so look there or just look on their website for ideas

try a pop up tent from somewhere like ebay etc.........

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, I dont think theres a gooutdoors near me and I no for the price im willing to pay its nt going to be perfect:) . Ive spotted this one in tesco reviews are mostly positive

tesco.com/dir…309

Hi, see if you can find a Gelert Lunar 2 on ebay, sometimes they go for 15-20 quid. I bought one last year and have used it twice so far this year. Very roomy for a 2 man. Obviously not built for extreme weather, but fine for summer. Tiny when packed. Easy to put up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions