Groups
    EXPIRED

Tent needed

Hi all.

I need a relatively strong, cheap tent for Reading festival by thursday.

I know I've left it late and they all seem to be out of stock now.

I have about £30 as my budget, any ideas?

Thanks.

11 Comments

asda:thumbsup:

I'd ebay one. You can pick them up cheap and can go and pick it up or guarentee it getting sent in time! Websites could be a little random on the delivery timings (or could pay fortune for next day delivery).

I got a 9 berth on ebay a couple of years ago for V festival dirt cheap and it is still surviving.

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2771996

This one is half price … This one is half price http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&langId=-1&searchTerms=3409770&Submit=GO+%3E

Out of stock instore everywhere near me, but thanks.

holly100;2771984

asda:thumbsup:

Good thinking! I'll check now.

andyat2002;2771985

I'd ebay one. You can pick them up cheap and can go and pick it up or … I'd ebay one. You can pick them up cheap and can go and pick it up or guarentee it getting sent in time! Websites could be a little random on the delivery timings (or could pay fortune for next day delivery). I got a 9 berth on ebay a couple of years ago for V festival dirt cheap and it is still surviving.

Hm, I'll have a look but i need it for thursday otherwise im in the brown stuff!

Original Poster

Damn. Asda dont seem to have any on their site.

woolworths have a good tent sale on just now, on the website it says most are sold out but if you go in store theres a few lying about. i got a 3 person one today for £9

Theres a few on tesco direct for under £30, have a good weekend

direct.tesco.com/q/s…y=9

Have you got a ]Halfords near you ? (available for collection in Bristol, Maidenead but don't know your town)

£22.49 instore 3 person double skin

[IMG]washford.scene7.com/is/…495?$prod$[/IMG]

Original Poster

Thank you choc!

that is perfect!

I'm ordering it now!

Praying for sun for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812