TENTS!!

Found 16th Apr 2009
I know more about rocket surgery than i do about tents.

so could someone advise me on a good , no fuss one.

I am travelling america in the summer, so i imagine so nights i'll be sleeping on some indifferent surfaces, so i think it needs to be durable.

i was looking at this campmania.co.uk/Ite…spx

thanks folks
addy

1. Misc
  2. Tent
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tent
18 Comments

Banned

dude my mate was looking for tents today too... the one you posted is very good go fer it!

If it's going to be your home for a while I'd look at spending a bit more (quite a bit) it's really worth visiting some camping shops and trying them for size as it were

Original Poster

imranmaz;4945616

dude my mate was looking for tents today too... the one you posted is … dude my mate was looking for tents today too... the one you posted is very good go fer it!

u reckon? cheers, just need to know if it will be durable

Is it Brokeback Mountain ?

What do you know about rocket surgery??

Just out of interest, I'm not from North Korea or anything

you'll need a light tent then, the quick pitch ones are really good but not if you experience heavy rain as they are single skin plus they are difficult to lug around as the shape of a bike wheel

Banned

addyliver;4945641

u reckon? cheers, just need to know if it will be durable

you need to make sure you take care of the gound sheet.

oh shoot you want a double skinned tent.. not single

I really would go to a real shop and see what there is (can always go home and order online) do you have a Go Outdoors nearby?

Banned

choc1969;4945688

you'll need a light tent then, the quick pitch ones are really good but … you'll need a light tent then, the quick pitch ones are really good but not if you experience heavy rain as they are single skin plus they are difficult to lug around as the shape of a bike wheel

i think you can get double skinned quickpitch tents... there is a company that starts with V that does pop up tents that are double skinned.

imranmaz;4945715

i think you can get double skinned quickpitch tents... there is a company … i think you can get double skinned quickpitch tents... there is a company that starts with V that does pop up tents that are double skinned.

Vango?

Banned

Tillboy;4945734

Vango?

yes!!

imranmaz;4945715

i think you can get double skinned quickpitch tents... there is a company … i think you can get double skinned quickpitch tents... there is a company that starts with V that does pop up tents that are double skinned.

the quick pitch ds

OP make sure you get a ds and not an ss :thumbsup: but they are still a b*gger to carry around if touring

Banned

this is the one my frined showed me: campmania.co.uk/Ite…spx

and if you take care of it it will last.. you need to take care of all tents no matter how much they cost

Banned

choc1969;4945807

the quick pitch dsOP make sure you get a ds and not an ss :thumbsup: but … the quick pitch dsOP make sure you get a ds and not an ss :thumbsup: but they are still a b*gger to carry around if touring

you are my thoughts... only quicker :lol:

dontasciime;4945660

Is it Brokeback Mountain ?

Lot of tentsion in that movie.

I hear Evans do good tents:whistling:

emasu;4945826

Lot of tentsion in that movie.

And too much Free Willy in the back of beyond

dcx_badass;4947075

I like this one: … I like this one: http://www.thesportshq.com/confidence-holiday-lux-6-man-2-room-tent.aspxWe've used it at leeds festival two years running and it's survived and is water proof.

:w00t: Good grief, itf it survived Leeds then it can take anything!

and you brought a tent back from Leeds.

(I have 3 teens, bought so many £12 tents for Leeds 'cause I know they will never come back!)
Post a comment
@
    Text