Terminator 2 Judgement day free rental @ Sky Store

Posted 14th Aug 2020
Bit of a weird one but on the sky box if you look up terminator 2 judgement special edition day you can rent for free. Doesn’t seem to be free on the app but hopefully helps someone!
Community Updates
14 Comments
It's on sky cinema though right?
Jordan_Taylor14/08/2020 22:40

It's on sky cinema though right?

No. Only on Sky Store so you have to actually rent to watch
£3.49 for me to rent (I don't have Sky Movies).
Didn’t work for me
Not for me either
Works for me (not that I want to watch it, just curious!)
Are you sure its not on Sky(net) instead?
it actually worked!wahay
vz9914/08/2020 22:56

Works for me (not that I want to watch it, just curious!)

Why would you not want to watch T2?
No, its not working for me.
Great film ruined by poor Blu ray and 4K remasters. I’ll assume 8k will finally fix it when we all can’t afford it.
I used to be a Terminator franchise fan however each and every one of their films has chipped away at that. The original remains the best. T2 was technically superior but the originals lack of budget polish keeps it on the number 1 spot
Jump_Out_Gang15/08/2020 08:42

I used to be a Terminator franchise fan however each and every one of …I used to be a Terminator franchise fan however each and every one of their films has chipped away at that. The original remains the best. T2 was technically superior but the originals lack of budget polish keeps it on the number 1 spot

Would have to agree, although still love T2, but due to Arnie's raw/lack of acting skills in T1 he's more believable as a Cyborg/Terminator from the future, which he loses a little with each subsequent movie. The latest movie eliminates all movies after T2 by creating a new timeline and is worth a watch and I actually enjoyed Salvation with Christian Bale (although I'm probably the minority there) but forget the rest.
MacPhisto15/08/2020 09:46

Would have to agree, although still love T2, but due to Arnie's raw/lack …Would have to agree, although still love T2, but due to Arnie's raw/lack of acting skills in T1 he's more believable as a Cyborg/Terminator from the future, which he loses a little with each subsequent movie. The latest movie eliminates all movies after T2 by creating a new timeline and is worth a watch and I actually enjoyed Salvation with Christian Bale (although I'm probably the minority there) but forget the rest.

It’s the same with Predator. Very difficult to capture the magic of the first. Although I’m not sure what Shane Black was trying to capture with that latest effort

Edit; his name is Shane Black, right?
Edited by: "Jump_Out_Gang" 15th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text