Found 7th Feb 2010
kept up till half 2 last night,ruined all my plans 4 today and started raining and have discoverd some cat puke i'll have to deal with

10 Comments

Well it can only get better:)

Ahh well, at least your entire family isn't down with some viral illness, your baby isn't crapping for Scotland, and you didn't have to take him to the hospital with a temperature of 104. :lol:

great weekend for me, just got in less then 15mins ago, got some bird i met in the club cooking me breakfast

mylife>>>>

Original Poster

moob;7775076

Ahh well, at least your entire family isn't down with some viral illness, … Ahh well, at least your entire family isn't down with some viral illness, your baby isn't crapping for Scotland, and you didn't have to take him to the hospital with a temperature of 104. :lol:

outdone me on this one:thumbsup:
hope u all get better soon

JACKIT99;7775090

outdone me on this one:thumbsup:hope u all get better soon

Cheers - good luck with the cat puke.:thumbsup:

Banned

Lol get well soon

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7775084

great weekend for me, just got in less then 15mins ago, got some bird i … great weekend for me, just got in less then 15mins ago, got some bird i met in the club cooking me breakfastmylife>>>>

[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]how much did ya pay her [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

black gerbil1;7775084

great weekend for me, just got in less then 15mins ago, got some bird i … great weekend for me, just got in less then 15mins ago, got some bird i met in the club cooking me breakfastmylife>>>>

how nice of your mother to make you breakfast, probably because you're not tall enough yet

Original Poster

dataload;7775223

how nice of your mother to make you breakfast, probably because you're … how nice of your mother to make you breakfast, probably because you're not tall enough yet

cant be trused in the kitchen:p

]http//im…lsi

JACKIT99;7775261

cant be trused in the … cant be trused in the kitchen:p]http://images1.snapfish.com/347646:%3B3%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3233%3E869%3E574%3E232486966597%3Bot1lsi

haha, yeah left alone he might eat all the aldi biscuits.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions