Terrible Customer Service from Gameplay

Do all of you remember the £26.99 offer for Rainbow Six Vegas?

Well I bought one, cancelled the order the same day and have still not had my refund despite sending two emails and speaking 3 times on Live Help...

It has been 22 days since they took the payment and quite honestly I'm not happy - has anyone else had any similar experiences?

5 Comments

barbour9

Do all of you remember the £26.99 offer for Rainbow Six Vegas?Well I … Do all of you remember the £26.99 offer for Rainbow Six Vegas?Well I bought one, cancelled the order the same day and have still not had my refund despite sending two emails and speaking 3 times on Live Help...It has been 22 days since they took the payment and quite honestly I'm not happy - has anyone else had any similar experiences?

How did you pay ? Normally Gameplay only charge your account on dispatch.

Original Poster

hottoshop

How did you pay ? Normally Gameplay only charge your account on dispatch.

Solo Card...

send them a link to this thread, that should get them moving;-) :giggle:

Alternatively tell them you are going to contact your card's fraud department if the money is not returned to your account within 7 days.
Have used that to good effect before.

Good luck.

Original Poster

hottoshop

Alternatively tell them you are going to contact your card's fraud … Alternatively tell them you are going to contact your card's fraud department if the money is not returned to your account within 7 days.Have used that to good effect before.Good luck.

I've pretty much said that...

If it's not there by the 19th, some serious action will be taken...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
    3. word association Game72944196
    4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions