Groups

Terry is past it...

does anyone agree

95 Comments

Past what ?

If you're talking about his pivotal role in Chelseas defence, no he's not. If you're talikng about bumming his mates girlfriends, no, he's not. If you're talking about being a leader of his club and country who demands repsect, yes, he is.

John Terry? Or do you mean my uncle? :?

If you mean JT, no I do not. Think he did some great tackles on Wed, and Chelsea would be lost without him.

Banned

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/3/youfunnykid.jpg

football or sha**ing?

no... that's Sol campbell

Banned

If you mean John Terry, he is obviously at his prime, as far as women are concerned

Wogan?

Wogan should have retired months ago!

Another Arsenal fan who is delusional?

christian? downhill since the word

Banned

Terry Scott ? he;s dead !

Waite?

and June?

Chocolate orange?

Thomas?

Gilliam?

Dactyl?

There was an article today in one of the daily rags that quotes Michael Essien as saying that John 'Scum' Terry has lost the respect of his fellow players, cole, lampard etc which will make his job very difficult, of course its only essiens opinion but if its true then the scum might be moving on soon. One things for sure, he wont be coming to City !

Original Poster

John.

Original Poster

city on the phone 40million offer!

Banned

killerof8;8027628

John.

John who?

Does he know this Terry?

Terry john?

Banned

Nappies? yes, dont use terry nappies

iNSOMANiAC;8027627

There was an article today in one of the daily rags that quotes Michael … There was an article today in one of the daily rags that quotes Michael Essien as saying that John 'Scum' Terry has lost the respect of his fellow players, cole, lampard etc which will make his job very difficult, of course its only essiens opinion but if its true then the scum might be moving on soon. One things for sure, he wont be coming to City !

Probably be man united .

killerof8;8027628

John.

John Smith? Smiths?

Terry and John is that the new 21st century adaptation of terry and june no doubt featuring John barrowman

Latinosharkey;8027655

John Smith? Smiths?

morrissey?

Marty1981;8027659

Terry and John is that the new 21st century adaptation of terry and june … Terry and John is that the new 21st century adaptation of terry and june no doubt featuring John barrowman

and Terry Waite?

killerof8;8027628

John.

bon jovi?

Original Poster

yep its good old gay' smithers from simpsons...

Original Poster

cant get enough of burns

killerof8;8027679

cant get enough of burns

Vick?

Original Poster

vicky garrero

skusey;8027671

and Terry Waite?

I'd watch but i bet the ****** would be back in beirut on his own after 1 episode

killerof8;8027679

cant get enough of burns

Night?

Banned

Vicky Pollard?

Goonieman;8027701

Night?

shyamalan?

killerof8;8027696

vicky garrero

Rocher?

Marty1981;8027715

shyamalan?

signs?

Original Poster

my nan
    shes only 32
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions