Groups

Terry Turtle

Hi,

Was thinking of buying the swearing Terry Turtle as a gift for someone. The reviews seem quite good on Firebox and Prezzybox, was wondering whether anyone on here has bought it and how they found it

Thanks

11 Comments

i bought one from firefox and one from play, funny as
    edit: i paid £15 for the one from firebox and then found them at play for 9.99, even with the £5 voucher it's still more or less the same price as you have to pay for delivery at firebox

Original Poster

DLM;7426446

Have you one of … Have you one of these:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/571719/free-5-gift-voucher-for-firebox-com

Yeah I got the email yesterday, thanks. Will cover the postage plus 50p off

Original Poster

dataload;7426451

i bought one from firefox and one from play, funny asedit: i paid £15 for … i bought one from firefox and one from play, funny asedit: i paid £15 for the one from firebox and then found them at play for 9.99, even with the £5 voucher it's still more or less the same price as you have to pay for delivery at firebox

Yeah I know delivery is quite expensive for Firebox unfortunately :-( but ive had a look around and cant find anywhere else cheaper. I think Play is now selling it for £16 so £9.99 was a good deal! I have until Feb so hopefully it will get reduced somewhere.
    Does the novelty of it wear off after a while though?

24601;7426603

Yeah I know delivery is quite expensive for Firebox unfortunately :-( … Yeah I know delivery is quite expensive for Firebox unfortunately :-( but ive had a look around and cant find anywhere else cheaper. I think Play is now selling it for £16 so £9.99 was a good deal! I have until Feb so hopefully it will get reduced somewhere.Does the novelty of it wear off after a while though?

as long as it has batteries in it'll make people laugh when they hear it, always funny getting told to f off by a turtle.

I got one as a stocking filler for my hubby. I thought it was terrible... so its still in its packaging behing the settee.

Original Poster

dataload;7426904

as long as it has batteries in it'll make people laugh when they hear it, … as long as it has batteries in it'll make people laugh when they hear it, always funny getting told to f off by a turtle.

lol!

Original Poster

alfie73;7427083

I got one as a stocking filler for my hubby. I thought it was terrible... … I got one as a stocking filler for my hubby. I thought it was terrible... so its still in its packaging behing the settee.

yeah thats why i was a bit unsure as i read some other poor reviews on here. I guess it depends on what type of sense of humour u have, i think my friend will find it funny though :thumbsup:

alfie73;7427083

I got one as a stocking filler for my hubby. I thought it was terrible... … I got one as a stocking filler for my hubby. I thought it was terrible... so its still in its packaging behing the settee.

my son has one but my grandson got hold of it and broke it - are you selling your one ?

sn0ttyang3l;7427496

my son has one but my grandson got hold of it and broke it - are you … my son has one but my grandson got hold of it and broke it - are you selling your one ?

Yes, its still wraped up, i did open it and have a listen. I paid £8.99 for it from play. Just weighted it now and its 681grams, i will check out what the postage is on it :roll:

Just checked 1st class signed for £3.40

2nd class £2.99

If you are interested you can have it for £9.50 delivered, I want to send it recorded so I know you will get it.

yes please i would like it - £ 9.50 pm me your info and i will pay you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270924
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72844189

See more discussions