Who loves a chocolate orange Terry's Chocolate Orange Milk Chocolate Box 157G £1 @ Tesco / Sainsburys / Asda / Morrisons

Groups

20 Comments
These were 50p at one point last year. Best time ever
Me & @MrSwitch@eslick chocolate oranges as well a many folks on the HUKD’s community

It’s like the stars have aligned all the supermarket having them for £1

Don’t want to burst your bubble but they are 99p in Lidl and Aldi

Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 1st Nov
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:00

Me & @MrSwitch @eslick chocolate oranges as well a many folks on the …Me & @MrSwitch @eslick chocolate oranges as well a many folks on the HUKD’s community It’s like the stars have aligned all the supermarket having them for £1Don’t want to burst your bubble but they are 99p in Lidl and Aldi

I don't really like them

I do however get a giggle when they are posted on here.
MrSwitch01/11/2019 19:02

I don't really like them I do however get a giggle when they are …I don't really like them I do however get a giggle when they are posted on here.

Nooooo

Surely that’s not true.

Everyone on HUKD’s love chocolate oranges they are always super hot🔥🔥🔥
I don’t understand

Wh is this in discussions.

We can’t vote hot on it
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:05

I don’t understand Wh is this in discussions. We can’t vote ho …I don’t understand Wh is this in discussions. We can’t vote hot on it

Because hotukdeals team told me this 'As they are £1 in every major supermarket it should be in Discussions under merchant offers'
doyle97dlo01/11/2019 19:08

Because hotukdeals team told me this 'As they are £1 in every major …Because hotukdeals team told me this 'As they are £1 in every major supermarket it should be in Discussions under merchant offers'

myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:03

Nooooo Surely that’s not true. Everyone on HUKD’s love cho …Nooooo Surely that’s not true. Everyone on HUKD’s love chocolate oranges they are always super hot🔥🔥🔥

I just love chocolate oranges
Power to the chocolate orange 🤘

Because hotukdeals team told me this 'As they are £1 in every major …Because hotukdeals team told me this 'As they are £1 in every major supermarket it should be in Discussions under merchant offers'

They are always £1 in the like of Poundland One Below, B&M But supermarkets deals appear frequently.

Sorry yours was singled out a sent to discussions.
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:14

They are always £1 in the like of Poundland One Below, B&M But …They are always £1 in the like of Poundland One Below, B&M But supermarkets deals appear frequently.Sorry yours was singled out a sent to discussions.

🙌

I agree but unfair to do it to you and leave others that post Morrisons £1 twix, flake, £1 m&ms pouches etc.
MR112301/11/2019 19:17

I agree but unfair to do it to you and leave others that post Morrisons £1 …I agree but unfair to do it to you and leave others that post Morrisons £1 twix, flake, £1 m&ms pouches etc.

Thanks 🙌 you win some you lose some
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:05

I don’t understand Wh is this in discussions. We can’t vote ho …I don’t understand Wh is this in discussions. We can’t vote hot on it

Finally it ended up in discussion what are the mods thinking about listening to their users

Op, you need to see this thread someone caused all this bother and it affected your deal

hotukdeals.com/dis…649

have to say though I hate chocolate orange even at 99p
Edited by: "eslick" 1st Nov
eslick01/11/2019 19:30

Finally it ended up in discussion what are the mods thinking about …Finally it ended up in discussion what are the mods thinking about listening to their users Op, you need to see this thread someone caused all this bother and it affected your deal https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/why-do-terrys-chocolate-orange-deals-get-so-much-heat-3236649have to say though I hate chocolate orange even at 99p

Ok fair enough. ps still love a chocolate orange though🤤
@eslick@MrSwitch wont be tagging you guys in any more chocolate orange deals

neither of you actually like them.
doyle97dlo01/11/2019 19:39

Ok fair enough. ps still love a chocolate orange though🤤

Me too.

Just don’t think we need a deal for them every week for £1
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:39

@eslick @MrSwitch wont be tagging you guys in any more chocolate orange …@eslick @MrSwitch wont be tagging you guys in any more chocolate orange deals neither of you actually like them.

No, still tag me in, I love a laugh
myusernamehasgone23401/11/2019 19:39

@eslick @MrSwitch wont be tagging you guys in any more chocolate orange …@eslick @MrSwitch wont be tagging you guys in any more chocolate orange deals neither of you actually like them.

I just like the moan
99p in lidl. Bought one earlier.
Edited by: "ndksamb" 1st Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants