Tesco

Hi I bought fifa 09 on ps2 from tesco for £24 but now the price has come down to £19.71.

I know amazon had a refund policy on this does any one know if tesco do the same thing

thanks

17 Comments

in a word no.

Banned

ADAMHODG;3130170

in a word no.

Adam, how did your date go dude ?

I got something for your next one

Banned

i've taken games back to tesco ok, brought it on line and took it back to the store with my receipt and they refunded me the money - lisa x

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3130177

Adam, how did your date go dude ?I got something for your next one

ever heard of pm or email?:thumbsup:

if you have the receipt you will get the full price back but if you don't then they'll ownly give you the price it's at when you take it back

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;3130185

i've taken games back to tesco ok, brought it on line and took it back to … i've taken games back to tesco ok, brought it on line and took it back to the store with my receipt and they refunded me the money - lisa x

thanks but i meant do they refund the difference as i paid £25 its now £19 will they give me £6

seat-craig;3130209

thanks but i meant do they refund the difference as i paid £25 its now … thanks but i meant do they refund the difference as i paid £25 its now £19 will they give me £6

The only way you will get the difference back, is if you return the game and buy it again on another day.
They wont refund the difference.

Original Poster

thanks people

The item was sold and bought in good faith and they have no legal obligation to refund the difference, unless there was anything misleading about the sale. If the item is unopened and you have the receipt they should refund in full alternatively, if the item is faulty they should also provide you with a full refund.

If you are able, I would return the original item for a full refund and then purchase the reduced item rather than try to negotiate a refund of the difference!

Banned

how much for the pc? fifa 09

Banned

seat-craig;3130209

thanks but i meant do they refund the difference as i paid £25 its now … thanks but i meant do they refund the difference as i paid £25 its now £19 will they give me £6

i guess all you could do is take it back and then buy it again ! every penny counts and all that x

Buy it again, take the shiny new sealed copy back with the old receipt and say it was a duplicate pressie

If you have opened it then buy a new one at the lower price and then take back that new one with your old receipt.

Edit: too slow

ok.... now i get what you're talking about :oops:
no they won't give you the difference

save yoursel fany more bother , get a 360

Original Poster

alnbowes;3130969

save yoursel fany more bother , get a 360

we can all dream.

Take it back with receipt and say there's a problem with it, its not like they check them is it, then with your refund buy another one at cheaper price...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861852
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764111
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1439
    4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335654

See more discussions