Expired

Tesco 3 for 2 is back on toys. Starts 1st Dec till the 4th Dec in-store & online

Found 28th Nov 2017
Tesco 3 for 2 is back on toys. Starts 1st Dec till the 4th Dec.
In-store and online

2843437-404Xl.jpg
Community Updates
21 Comments
Cheers
was wondering why their lego prices were so high now I know.
Does anyone actually have any money left after black Friday month!?!?!
Tesco
Tesco are worse than Argos for bumping up prices beforehand
Edited by: "rhysccfc31" 28th Nov 2017
Does that mean you can double up on clubcard points?
hope so. Thank you for posting
Banned
How do you know ??? Not seen anything
Juzzy50019 h, 48 m ago

How do you know ??? Not seen anything

If not from someone at Tesco, this is probably a guess based on last year. They did a similar 3 for 2 in November and one early December, followed by a 1/3 off toys promo in mid-december, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see the same this year.
Original Poster
MarkOfTheDead3 h, 29 m ago

If not from someone at Tesco, this is probably a guess based on last year. …If not from someone at Tesco, this is probably a guess based on last year. They did a similar 3 for 2 in November and one early December, followed by a 1/3 off toys promo in mid-december, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see the same this year.

There is only 1 way i would know this and you have already guessed it.
Is this confirmed yet?
silla19742 h, 8 m ago

Is this confirmed yet?

A look at the original posters history would suggest they're someone who has access to accurate information about Tesco deals before they go live.
MarkOfTheDead9 h, 33 m ago

A look at the original posters history would suggest they're someone who …A look at the original posters history would suggest they're someone who has access to accurate information about Tesco deals before they go live.

i did that too and which store they work

however i spoke to 2 customer services who know nothing about any promos coming up..
odd.
AnnaMak3 h, 27 m ago

i did that too and which store they work however i spoke to 2 …i did that too and which store they work however i spoke to 2 customer services who know nothing about any promos coming up.. odd.

if anything happens it will be a third off promo later on this month,I am not losing sleep over this cock and bull story.
no 342 online yet.....
looks like all the action was at asda tonight, nothing doing on tesco, unless its instore only
It could be on payday
Does anyone know if this is legit. Dont fancy making a wasted journey in the -1 it is at the moment
HayleMore2 h, 4 m ago

Does anyone know if this is legit. Dont fancy making a wasted journey in …Does anyone know if this is legit. Dont fancy making a wasted journey in the -1 it is at the moment

its not on, all the action was online around midnight at asda, blew out large sets at 50%+ discount
Tesco definitely had 3 for 2 this time last year.
Guess tight bums this year plus even 2 previous sales were half done, no signs in my local stores, hardly advertised online too.
3 for 2 deal started on friday 2nd December LAST YEAR..... so was this post really just an assumption that it was going to start friday 1st this year???
Expired
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants