EXPIRED

Tesco £5 off when over £20 (allows video games) vouchers x4 from the 30/11/2010 to 26/12/2010

Hello everyone i recieved some vouchers through the post today saying that over christmas tesco has given me x4 £5 off when you spend over £20 vouchers to spend. Terms and conditions read that you can use one a week from now till christmas and it includes video games

Every little helps lol

13 Comments

good for you but not for the rest of us! hardly a deal!

yes thats great so how do we get em?

specific to the op, very few of us will get this

pidgeofcdf

good for you but not for the rest of us! hardly a deal!

Tell me why a usb data stick gets to over 1000oC at some obscure Tesco, when almost only one person in the UK can get to it and yet this gets cold ?

where to get it?

581d

Tell me why a usb data stick gets to over 1000oC at some obscure Tesco, … Tell me why a usb data stick gets to over 1000oC at some obscure Tesco, when almost only one person in the UK can get to it and yet this gets cold ?

because your a doughnut, we cant get it can we? tesco give them out

I got them too-they must be part of the clubcard mailing

Banned

Thanks for the heads up....hope I get some in the post

I'll look out for mine, thanks for sharing

Banned

Hope the postie gets to my house before they expire X)

MR1123

because your a doughnut, we cant get it can we? tesco give them out

A Doghnut, I'm stealing that one, lol

Banned

I got sent 5 lots of £14 off £70 sent to me too. Instore only but aint complaining.

think its cos I opened up a new account last month so as to use the £10 off for new customer codes (must have about 20 accounts now!)
Edited by: "csiman" 30th Nov 2010

i got some vouchers through clubcard mailing but mine were 5 times £4 off when spending £30 and 1 x £6 off when spending £30
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451256
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764593
    3. Best advert ever to be seen.2025
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347

See more discussions