Expired

Tesco and asda websites down?

Expert (Beta)39
Posted 12th Mar
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:23

Asda is experiencing heavy traffic, and nothing loads on the tesco site …Asda is experiencing heavy traffic, and nothing loads on the tesco site

You router has reached its limit on the maximum number of IP addresses it can allocate due to the thousands of smartphones you own; just turn the odd ten or twenty off and you should be OK.
39 Comments
Not surprised, stores are packed!
Not for me
Both load for me
davewave12/03/2020 13:22

Not surprised, stores are packed!

Asda is experiencing heavy traffic, and nothing loads on the tesco site
Gotta love al these **** panic buying stuff like hand gel, I’m a Postie and can’t get any so if I get it I’ll be passing it onto everyone anyway.
Seems to be loading for me
Tesco
40091932-edzkP.jpg
Both fine for me.
Hmm both loading for me at the moment.

I imagine stores will be crammed this weekend.
Must just not like Switchy
Switchy you out of toilet roll bud?

I’m sure some kind some will offer to courier you some up as plenty of people will no doubt have. surplus having taken advantage of deals on here.
myusernamehasgone23412/03/2020 13:30

Switchy you out of toilet roll bud? I’m sure some kind some will offer to c …Switchy you out of toilet roll bud? I’m sure some kind some will offer to courier you some up as plenty of people will no doubt have. surplus having taken advantage of deals on here.

All good in that department, needed hand wash
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:30

Few glad your ok was going to suggest Amazon to you

hotukdeals.com/dis…716

You got an Aldi near by my local is keeping well stocked on most items and staff are been offered over time to keep the shelves stocked up.
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:23

Asda is experiencing heavy traffic, and nothing loads on the tesco site …Asda is experiencing heavy traffic, and nothing loads on the tesco site

You router has reached its limit on the maximum number of IP addresses it can allocate due to the thousands of smartphones you own; just turn the odd ten or twenty off and you should be OK.

Home bargains had plenty in yesterday
AndyRoyd12/03/2020 13:33

You router has reached its limit on the maximum number of IP addresses it …You router has reached its limit on the maximum number of IP addresses it can allocate due to the thousands of smartphones you own; just turn the odd ten or twenty off and you should be OK.

Worked
Just back from Sainsbury's, absolute mayhem
Both of these grocery store websites are working fine for me
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:25

Tesco[Image]

You probably need a new mobile mate, that's all....
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:46

Just me

Is it working for you now though? As the post has been marked as expired
cartwheelbob12/03/2020 13:35

Just wall down the centre isle and start coughing, should soon have the whole store to yourself.
Edited by: "melted" 12th Mar
Gollywood12/03/2020 13:47

You probably need a new mobile mate, that's all....

Another? Just bought an Asus max pro
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:48

Another? Just bought an Asus max pro

Well it’s not very good if it won’t load Tesco or ASDA
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 12th Mar
andrewworrall112/03/2020 13:47

Is it working for you now though? As the post has been marked as expired

No, asda is, tesco still the same as above. Must just be my phone.
cartwheelbob12/03/2020 13:35

I rinsed Tesco Bradford of toilet rolls (well their very last 4 packs), sorry to say this but it’s do unto others as they would do to you territory at the moment...

... should say I only popped into ASDA nearby, to buy cat food not bog roll, and witnessed the sheer mayhem and empty bog roll shelves so thought I’d better grab some from elsewhere on the way home!
MrSwitch12/03/2020 13:51

No, asda is, tesco still the same as above. Must just be my phone.

Try with WiFi then try with mobile data. For some reason that sometimes fixes this sort of issue
toonsquirel12/03/2020 13:23

Gotta love al these **** panic buying stuff like hand gel, I’m a Postie a …Gotta love al these **** panic buying stuff like hand gel, I’m a Postie and can’t get any so if I get it I’ll be passing it onto everyone anyway.

Get on with your lapsing
Makes me laugh people are buying so much ass wipe.
I mean if I run out, I will just wash my ass in the shower. No big deal.

Priority is food, if you don't have any food to eat, a big waste of time the toiler paper will do.
JumpMan198012/03/2020 14:58

Get on with your lapsing

What’s that?? Not something I’ve done in 6 years in rural office, just straight forward full time duties.
southsidesilver12/03/2020 15:39

Makes me laugh people are buying so much ass wipe.I mean if I run out, I …Makes me laugh people are buying so much ass wipe.I mean if I run out, I will just wash my ass in the shower. No big deal.Priority is food, if you don't have any food to eat, a big waste of time the toiler paper will do.

My mates grandad used to use a face cloth to wipe his ass when he was out of roll, god help anybody who wanted to wash their face in his house
toonsquirel12/03/2020 16:31

What’s that?? Not something I’ve done in 6 years in rural office, just str …What’s that?? Not something I’ve done in 6 years in rural office, just straight forward full time duties.

Vote to Strike!
@MrSwitch

Saw this and thought of you and your hunt for hand was

40097593-tZRGC.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants