Groups

Tesco and internet coupons - printed coupons from the internet - no longer accepted!

Apparently no longer accepting printed coupons, i.e. the couponnet ones just tried for my tassimo discs £1 off but advised no longer accepting

3 Comments

my local store siad this to me a few months back, but I have since used some in tesco.

i think it depends who is on the till. you get some really generous cashers and some grumpy ones, who hate money off vouchers.

Original Poster

yes I thought that becuse she said it had been a month since they had accepted and I used some last week!

octobergirl;3672845

yes I thought that becuse she said it had been a month since they had … yes I thought that becuse she said it had been a month since they had accepted and I used some last week!

yeah, I think you need to remember that cashier and not go back to that one! she's a meanie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114478

See more discussions