Tesco are now selling Corndogs!!

Deal editor15
Posted 15th Nov 2018
I really don't know how I feel about these..... but Tesco are now selling Corndogs!

No need to go all the way to America to try one, just hit your local Tesco

They are £2 a box, or you can get 3 for £5 - don't worry you can mix and match with other items in the 3 for £5.00 offer here.

Beechwood smoked pork and beef sausage coated in a cornmeal batter on a skewer.

3104063.jpg
I have to say the photo doesnt look that appealing?!

Community Updates
Top comments
36098495-awRhK.jpg
15 Comments
Looks like a budget battered sausage. I have always wondered what a corn dog was like but I visualized it looking slightly different.
Doesn't look as good as I had imagined.
I shall be contributing more money to the NHS for the eaters' needs.
I loved corn dogs when I tried them in the states!!! Made my own before but a lot of effort, this sounds much easier.
36098495-awRhK.jpg
Tesco are "now" selling. they sold these last year.

they are actually pretty good. not a patch on American one. But heading in the right direction.
Corn dogs are good and it would be pretty difficult to mess up so I might give them a go. Thanks for the heads up!
g8spur3 h, 55 m ago

Looks like a budget battered sausage. I have always wondered what a corn …Looks like a budget battered sausage. I have always wondered what a corn dog was like but I visualized it looking slightly different.

Its pretty much exactly what they are but the corn flower is of a bit thicker batter, im guessing you cant throw these in a fryer either.
bum holes and eye lids
Dantooine15/11/2018 11:49

bum holes and eye lids

That’s sausage rolls. All the waste bits go in there.
mastablasta17 m ago

That’s sausage rolls. All the waste bits go in there.

Yep sausage rolls too. These will contain everything wouldn't normally eat, feet, lips, ears, the lot. Enjoy
Yum, hot dogs! Here's how they're made:

Step 1 peta.org/fea…ht/

Step 2
Dantooine15/11/2018 14:15

Yum, hot dogs! Here's how they're made:Step 1 …Yum, hot dogs! Here's how they're made:Step 1 https://www.peta.org/features/hot-dogs-made-way-worse-thought/Step 2 [Video]

Still delicious.
catbeans15/11/2018 15:56

Still delicious.

That'll be the bum holes, you go for it
Dantooine49 m ago

That'll be the bum holes, you go for it

Eating bum holes is all the rage with kids these days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants