Groups

Tesco Aspire One

i bought one of these for £99 yesterday and was just wondering if the slip case is included in the box? (I ask this question because the seal is clearly broken when i bought the item)

6 Comments

Yes, at least in in the £129.00 ones. If your box has a slot on the inside lid it should have been there.

Original Poster

voyager7;5032666

Yes, at least in in the £129.00 ones. If your box has a slot on the … Yes, at least in in the £129.00 ones. If your box has a slot on the inside lid it should have been there.

Yes, it has a slot inside.

So Should i return it to the store or phone customer service enquiring about the missing case?? :?

If you return it they are unlikely to have any more to swap so it will be refund only. You could always see if somebody left it out back of storeroom...or ask for some money off...

joew360;5032787

Yes, it has a slot inside.So Should i return it to the store or phone … Yes, it has a slot inside.So Should i return it to the store or phone customer service enquiring about the missing case?? :?

Chances are if you return it they wont have any replacements instock so you might end up without the netbook.

We have 2 of the acer aspire ones from the Asda deal and the case that came with those is very thin and will only protect from scratches not drops or bangs, youd be better off buying a case

Waste of money if you ask me.

kjbenja;5032864

Waste of money if you ask me.

What is?

Ta : ]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions