13 Comments
Thatsbfantasticbnewsbthanksbforsharing
Peoplebpowerbwinsbagain
RSHstaysatx3phew
Bestbitsbatbgreedbcorporate
Backtrack subbuteo?
or you could just shop at lidl and spend the money you save wherever you want
eset123457 h, 49 m ago

or you could just shop at lidl and spend the money you save wherever you …or you could just shop at lidl and spend the money you save wherever you want

yeah but probably best to disinfect yourself afterwards #riffraff
I don't have many points, so it's not much of an issue for me either way. Prefer Lidl actually, you get better stuff, it's not as rubbish as assumed (I used to think it was really bad, but in comparison Tesco is lame...just well wrapped stuff)
Looks like your keyboard is under pressure too, its compressed your letters
Just spoke to them on the Freephone number and the lady said it should go back to 3x in June.

I will probably pay cash for train travel in the meantime. Not wasting my vouchers for 2 x when I can get 3 x in June.
Speculator5 h, 16 m ago

now 2x

33089837-IPr8J.jpg

bunch of moaning minnies that is it want my vote back voting leave
scrap the BBC make Trump Emperor of the universe !
Speculator4 h, 49 m ago

Just spoke to them on the Freephone number and the lady said it should go …Just spoke to them on the Freephone number and the lady said it should go back to 3x in June.I will probably pay cash for train travel in the meantime. Not wasting my vouchers for 2 x when I can get 3 x in June.

only joking will do that as well and renew my railcard
Why do people still shop with them? They’re more expensive, poorer own brand products than Aldi/Lidl and probably Asda too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants