Tesco black Friday price for psvr was not taken down. They had to honour the price.

Found 30th Nov 2017
This was a black Friday price. The official price for this is £380
Community Updates
9 Comments
Is that the number for your blower? Mitch_Farmer-1 07857780768
no retailer has to honour anything, its the first thing you learn in contract law
eslick4 m ago

no retailer has to honour anything, its the first thing you learn in …no retailer has to honour anything, its the first thing you learn in contract law

No retailer has to honour anything until they take money.
chaywa1 m ago

No retailer has to honour anything until they take money.

and even then their T&Cs get round this, plenty of them will say take the money and dispatch is confirmation contract is formed. Just look at all of the hotukdeal price bingos where people have see the money come out of their account start dancing around and then get the cancelation and refund email.
Banned
eslick40 m ago

and even then their T&Cs get round this, plenty of them will say take the …and even then their T&Cs get round this, plenty of them will say take the money and dispatch is confirmation contract is formed. Just look at all of the hotukdeal price bingos where people have see the money come out of their account start dancing around and then get the cancelation and refund email.

Yeah when I bought that Ferrari for 67p they canceled it.
eslick1 h, 29 m ago

and even then their T&Cs get round this, plenty of them will say take the …and even then their T&Cs get round this, plenty of them will say take the money and dispatch is confirmation contract is formed. Just look at all of the hotukdeal price bingos where people have see the money come out of their account start dancing around and then get the cancelation and refund email.

True that. Most retailers have the point of no return as the point the contract is formed. That being the time they actually dispatch it. Even then, I've known suppliers to recall stuff from the couriers before it actually reaches you.
Anyone remember the massive PS4 pricing glitch of a couple of years ago where Sony set the wrong price and literally every retailer was involved? I'm sure I read reports on here that Amazon were halting deliveries, scrambling to stop couriers delivering them and then fobbing people off telling them their item was lost.
freakstyler49 m ago

Anyone remember the massive PS4 pricing glitch of a couple of years ago …Anyone remember the massive PS4 pricing glitch of a couple of years ago where Sony set the wrong price and literally every retailer was involved? I'm sure I read reports on here that Amazon were halting deliveries, scrambling to stop couriers delivering them and then fobbing people off telling them their item was lost.

Don’t remember that one but back in the day I posted an underground water tank on MSE it was down from £500 maybe to £50 can’t remember the exact price, there was he’ll on when it was cancelled people where getting solicitors involved and at the time the retailer had ambiguous t&cs. Reality was none of the people wanted the tank anyway :
freakstyler49 m ago

Anyone remember the massive PS4 pricing glitch of a couple of years ago …Anyone remember the massive PS4 pricing glitch of a couple of years ago where Sony set the wrong price and literally every retailer was involved? I'm sure I read reports on here that Amazon were halting deliveries, scrambling to stop couriers delivering them and then fobbing people off telling them their item was lost.

32611173-VClEE.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants