Groups

Tesco Bluetooth Dongle v1.2

Hello,

I bought the last one of the remarkably cheap tesco bluetooth v1.2 dongles in my local Tesco.

The packaging says I have to use a serial number for the firmwarepatch but is missing the serial number. Does anyone out there have it because I believe it is a generic number.

Thanks
    ak

1 Comment

Welcome to HUKD.
    Have you Googled for the code or phoned Tesco up?
    I don't think it was mention on HUKD, was it? If so, maybe you could PM somebody that bought one.

[COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff][CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff]][COLOR=red]Steve's Ebay tips for Sellers and Buyers[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR]
    ][COLOR=blue]Reward Websites including Quidco info[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=black]IF YOU THINK A POST COULD BE A SCAM OR YOU THINK IT'S 'DODGY', REPORT IT BY CLICKING ON THE RED TRIANGLEON THAT POST. [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]

[COLOR=red]I'M NOT A MOD, [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]I'M JUST A REGULAR POSTER LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions