1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Tesco BM08 Bread Maker

Does anyone know where I can find the user manual for the Tesco BM08 Bread Maker.
    there wasn't one in the box and Tesco cant find one. This is now a discontinued item and they don't sell them.

4 Comments

find the manufactuer name on the box, should be on one of the sides
    need a model # as well then type into google, :thumbsup:

Have you tried Tesco's head office?

I can understand why local stores wouldn't be able to get hold of one, but given that someone in their buying department must have commissioned this from a far east manufacturer at some point, I'd be amazed if they didn't have a file copy somewhere. They're likely to have an electronic copy they could forward to you.

Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - I can't believe that they made more than one! Sorry!

Original Poster

Beninlincs;2860900

Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - … Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - I can't believe that they made more than one! Sorry!

Thank you everyone, I'm going to phone Head Office on Monday. Tried googling that's how I found this forum.
    Thank you so much Beninlincs.....that would have solved my problem...the local store wasn't that helpful all they said in the end was to return it for a refund but I really didn't want to do that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions