Expired

Tesco BM08 Bread Maker

Found 31st Aug 2008
Does anyone know where I can find the user manual for the Tesco BM08 Bread Maker.
there wasn't one in the box and Tesco cant find one. This is now a discontinued item and they don't sell them.

4 Comments

find the manufactuer name on the box, should be on one of the sides
need a model # as well then type into google, :thumbsup:

Have you tried Tesco's head office?

I can understand why local stores wouldn't be able to get hold of one, but given that someone in their buying department must have commissioned this from a far east manufacturer at some point, I'd be amazed if they didn't have a file copy somewhere. They're likely to have an electronic copy they could forward to you.

Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - I can't believe that they made more than one! Sorry!

Original Poster

Beninlincs;2860900

Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - … Just went to get mine so i could scan it for you but mine is a XBM 128 - I can't believe that they made more than one! Sorry!

Thank you everyone, I'm going to phone Head Office on Monday. Tried googling that's how I found this forum.
Thank you so much Beninlincs.....that would have solved my problem...the local store wasn't that helpful all they said in the end was to return it for a refund but I really didn't want to do that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914
    2. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.57
    3. A christmas wish1011
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434814923

See more discussions