Tesco Burnley Harry & Meghan The Royal Wedding Book 31p

Posted 26th Feb
At Tesco Burnley unsure if nationwide was £5 then £1.25 now £0.31 - price on Amazon is £6.95.

Hardback book, there were two when I took the picture and two left when I left..

3413505.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Wouldn't have it if it was free.
Who ?
16 Comments
Who ?
Will be giving it away soon
31p? ...... so 53 Canadian cents
Overpriced
Every penny counts!....I guess?
Hilarious
This is an absolute bargain. We purchased several copies of this book at the time of the wedding for a tenner each.

I'm going to drive to Burnley to buy a few more copies that I can hand out to friends. I'm also going to have to replace my copy as some of the pages are stuck together now.

Heat added
Wouldn't have it if it was free.
mmm wonder if they will burn better than wood briquttes?
I wonder if Amazon will price match?
mw10126/02/2020 19:49

mmm wonder if they will burn better than wood briquttes?

They will make a royal fire
A beautiful day and a beautiful couple, I must owed this book now! Diana would be so proud of her son and pleased he has his Father's ginger barnet.
Mathew_White26/02/2020 19:20

This is an absolute bargain. We purchased several copies of this book at …This is an absolute bargain. We purchased several copies of this book at the time of the wedding for a tenner each.I'm going to drive to Burnley to buy a few more copies that I can hand out to friends. I'm also going to have to replace my copy as some of the pages are stuck together now.Heat added

What u gonna do with so many books?
Rbaj26/02/2020 21:37

What u gonna do with so many books?

Unfortunately I get overly excited looking at the pictures and the pages get stuck together....
Mathew_White26/02/2020 21:41

Unfortunately I get overly excited looking at the pictures and the pages …Unfortunately I get overly excited looking at the pictures and the pages get stuck together....

The secret is to remove and laminate your 'favourite' pages!
tinca26/02/2020 19:51

I wonder if Amazon will price match?

With Free one day Delivery
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants