Tesco cancel pre-order in small print!

Found 12th Nov 2012
Just to let you guys know, the email that people have got, including me, if you read the small print, it says

* Please refer to your original order confirmation email for the exact price that you were charged for this product when you placed your order. An automated refund will be processed overnight on 13th November 2012

THANKS TESCO FOR TELLING ME NOW!
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
atlast a.........

nevermind
Havince

atlast a.........nevermind

What ?
Isn't that in reference to their price guarantee? They say the pre order will be sold for say...£39, and if you paid more than that it will be refunded.
When you purchased this game, you will have benefited from our Pre-order Price Promise. This means that you will only pay the lowest between the price of your product after discounts when you pre-ordered, and the price of the product on the release date.

In keeping with this promise, as the price of the product on the release date will be £39.00, if you paid more than this when you placed your order, we will refund the difference within the next few days.*

* Please refer to your original order confirmation email for the exact price that you were charged for this product when you placed your order. An automated refund will be processed overnight on 13th November 2012
Tami-

Isn't that in reference to their price guarantee? They say the pre order … Isn't that in reference to their price guarantee? They say the pre order will be sold for say...£39, and if you paid more than that it will be refunded.

+1
that's how I read it too
Crying over a partial refund?
Havince

atlast a.........nevermind

Datk

What ?

At last...

A Black Ops thread!

hth
Thread backfire btw
if its black ops has anyone got email saying its been sent? mine saying sent to fulfilment
my payment been changed i paid £43 for 2 games not its 58?
You are a ****ing moron op.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24944831.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JtdwY-V5itw/UI_pqHXB5yI/AAAAAAAAm2g/msoLvaqICbM/s1600/GangnamStyleOceanView.gif
Tami-

Isn't that in reference to their price guarantee? They say the pre order … Isn't that in reference to their price guarantee? They say the pre order will be sold for say...£39, and if you paid more than that it will be refunded.

Thats exactly what it is!
Not them cancelling your order
Lmao we haven't had a good failing thread in a while
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants