Tesco club points ....how can i spend them?

5 replies
Found 20th Jan 2009
Hi everyone....after some help. I have a tesco club card and I had a load of vouchers sent out to me just before christmas which expired before i had the chance to use them.......My question is do I have to wait until they send me another update on my points and more vouchers before i can use them again?

1. Misc
  2. Tesco
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tesco
5 Comments

Theres a date on the vouchers, if they were sent before Xmas the would still be valid for another 3 years of so.

Original Poster

Broxy;4129258

Theres a date on the vouchers, if they were sent before Xmas the would … Theres a date on the vouchers, if they were sent before Xmas the would still be valid for another 3 years of so.

ive binned them now does that mean ive lost the £10 off my shopping that it added up to?

Floravada;4129292

ive binned them now does that mean ive lost the £10 off my shopping that … ive binned them now does that mean ive lost the £10 off my shopping that it added up to?

Yep...You could ask for a replacement and say you have not received the last lot. All they do is cancel the last lot and send new ones.

Ive just booked my hols using tesco vouchers.. £22 each for 4 star AI in turkey in may PMSL!!!!!!

Oops wrong button!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769527
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions