Groups

tesco clubcard deals - can I

...use my mums vouchers and get the deals vouchers? Will places who accept the deals tokens want to see her card?

10 Comments

iv been meanin to ask this. anyone??

you cant anymore it seems unless you mum registers at your address last two times ive used them my mums and sisters went through ok but then recieved email telling me to call them and ALL vouchers woulkd be reissued and sent next time vouchers were being sent out

might be to do with them being sold on ebay i think though this still seems to be happening i can only assume these seller are buying the deals vouchers 1st now and sending them to winner

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Clubcard Vouchers

4. Valid Clubcard vouchers (which are those printed with your name in your quarterly Clubcard Statement [/COLOR][/SIZE]

what i dont understand is how do people use vouchers after buying vouchers from ebay - ?

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5244711

you cant anymore it seems unless you mum registers at your address last … you cant anymore it seems unless you mum registers at your address last two times ive used them my mums and sisters went through ok but then recieved email telling me to call them and ALL vouchers woulkd be reissued and sent next time vouchers were being sent out

could my mum not just get them sent to her and then I could use them? I guess with people flogging them on ebay tesco dont want people to do that

bargainhunter2009;5244715

could my mum not just get them sent to her and then I could use them? I … could my mum not just get them sent to her and then I could use them? I guess with people flogging them on ebay tesco dont want people to do that

yes you can do that ,i norm dont have enough vouchers to get deals so i thought thats what you were doing

they wont ask to see your mums card either when using deal vouchers either

Banned

holly100;5244714

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Clubcard Vouchers 4. Valid Clubcard vouchers … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Clubcard Vouchers 4. Valid Clubcard vouchers (which are those printed with your name in your quarterly Clubcard Statement [/COLOR][/SIZE]what i dont understand is how do people use vouchers after buying vouchers from ebay - ?

from our experience the people you use the vouchers with don't even bother checking the name on the voucher matches the name of the person on the booking as they don't care as long as they are getting paid. We often use our for holidays and have had a mix of ours and my parents in the past.

darklegacy;5244776

from our experience the people you use the vouchers with don't even … from our experience the people you use the vouchers with don't even bother checking the name on the voucher matches the name of the person on the booking as they don't care as long as they are getting paid. We often use our for holidays and have had a mix of ours and my parents in the past.

did your parents book in their name or yours?

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5244722

yes you can do that ,i norm dont have enough vouchers to get deals so i … yes you can do that ,i norm dont have enough vouchers to get deals so i thought thats what you were doingthey wont ask to see your mums card either when using deal vouchers either

I dont have enough but my mum has loads! She spends loads in tesco! Dont think I will bother

holly100;5244714

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Clubcard Vouchers 4. Valid Clubcard vouchers … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Clubcard Vouchers 4. Valid Clubcard vouchers (which are those printed with your name in your quarterly Clubcard Statement [/COLOR][/SIZE]what i dont understand is how do people use vouchers after buying vouchers from ebay - ?

yeh can anyone explain how that works please?:thumbsup:

holly100;5244714

yeh can anyone explain how that works please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77742
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231363
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047168
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63487

See more discussions