Groups

Tesco Clubcard extra point vouchers

hi does anyone know if you can still use multiple 25 extra point on say....bread,rolls,pastries and cakes ....and only spend £1

For example use 2 x 25 extra points for bread, for purchase of say £1's worth of bread, i know you used to be able to do it on the self service tills, but havent triend in ages.....anyone know?

13 Comments

Most of the vouchers i have had you have to spend £2 or more to get the points

Original Poster

dmissy13;2188108

Most of the vouchers i have had you have to spend £2 or more to get the … Most of the vouchers i have had you have to spend £2 or more to get the points

ok ...mine are a £1 but can 2 ticket be use against say 1 item....it used to happen like that

Original Poster

dmissy13;2188108

Most of the vouchers i have had you have to spend £2 or more to get the … Most of the vouchers i have had you have to spend £2 or more to get the points

do you spend alot at tesco?

Not sure that 1 item would qualify in 2 categories

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;2188538

Not sure that 1 item would qualify in 2 categories

not two different categories.....the same categories, use two bread vouchers on a £1 bread item.

oh right, dont see why not. Worth a shot

no they only work once as they are for when you spend the stated amount or more not points for every stated amount you spend

do you spend alot at tesco?

why?

Original Poster

dmissy13;2188108

dmissy13;2188690

no they only work once as they are for when you spend the stated amount … no they only work once as they are for when you spend the stated amount or more not points for every stated amount you spendwhy?

just wondered if your are being punished for spending more, as i spend not alot there but my voucher are 25 points for the spend of £1

lol it's only £2 not really a harsh punishment but often they are for 50 points

Original Poster

dmissy13;2188830

lol it's only £2 not really a harsh punishment but often they are for 50 … lol it's only £2 not really a harsh punishment but often they are for 50 points

i didnt mention harsh:whistling::thumbsup:

I didn't say you did lol

YES you can for sure i always use mine together

Original Poster

kate50dadford;2189138

YES you can for sure i always use mine together

thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions