Found 24th Aug 2008
Hi, Im very new to this clubcard deal thing.
But when i have gone onto it it was i have 259 points which are worth £2.00
But i have just recieved my statement with £11.50 of vouchers so how do i get this to show on my account?

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
6 Comments

The 2.00 you can see online now, you´ll get vouchers for in your next statment.

The vouchers you received get taken out of your balance on the clubcard website.

The 1150 has been redeemed as vouchers and will no longer show on your account (unless you get some change from requesting deals)

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;2815236

The 2.00 you can see online now, you´ll get vouchers for in your next … The 2.00 you can see online now, you´ll get vouchers for in your next statment.:)The vouchers you received get taken out of your balance on the clubcard website.

MoneySavingG;2815244

The 1150 has been redeemed as vouchers and will no longer show on your … The 1150 has been redeemed as vouchers and will no longer show on your account (unless you get some change from requesting vouchers)

Right ok then. So how do i change the £11.50 worth of vouchers into a deal if they are not showing on my account?

hollypinder;2815263

Right ok then. So how do i change the £11.50 worth of vouchers into a … Right ok then. So how do i change the £11.50 worth of vouchers into a deal if they are not showing on my account?

The codes on the vouchers themselves!
It's like money- you can add them to your tesco shopping, or checkout with them on the deals website.

hollypinder;2815263

Right ok then. So how do i change the £11.50 worth of vouchers into a … Right ok then. So how do i change the £11.50 worth of vouchers into a deal if they are not showing on my account?

Go here:

tesco.com/clu…ls/

Follow the various links, and you'll be asked to enter the codes on your vouchers to use them.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Rep added!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G12
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions