Tesco Clubcard issue

Posted 5th Mar
Has anyone else had an issue with Clubcard points not being added to their account in recent weeks?

My card/app scan successfully in-store and the points collected show on receipts but points don’t get added to my running total.

Anyone else?
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
I saw this on a thread the other day

bbc.co.uk/new…079

It mentions in the article that Tesco have too been affected.

Call Tesco CS I'm sure they will manually add your lost points back onto your account
Thanks. I’ve contacted their customer service but they seem out of their depth - they assure me the points have been added when they haven’t. As always with these things, hard to persuade CS staff an actual problem exists so people who can fix it don’t get alerted to the issue.
deckard205/03/2020 20:14

Thanks. I’ve contacted their customer service but they seem out of their d …Thanks. I’ve contacted their customer service but they seem out of their depth - they assure me the points have been added when they haven’t. As always with these things, hard to persuade CS staff an actual problem exists so people who can fix it don’t get alerted to the issue.

You're very welcome. I think it's just hit and miss with customer services these days, you either get someone helpful or someone that shouldn't be in the job in the first place. Hope you get it sorted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants