Tesco clubcard Pizza Express Vouchers

5 replies
Found 9th Aug 2010
Does anyone know if Pizza Express take these vouchers on set menu's? Also has anyone tried to use them to pay for the whole meal? (drinks included).

TIA.

5 Comments

they take them for ANY food-but NOT for drinks.

Deffo can't spend the Tesco clubcard Pizza Express deals vouchers on drinks, and I suspect it's on full price food ie not to be used in conjunction with special offers. Maybe phone your local one and ask.

sickly sweet

Deffo can't spend the Tesco clubcard Pizza Express deals vouchers on … Deffo can't spend the Tesco clubcard Pizza Express deals vouchers on drinks, and I suspect it's on full price food ie not to be used in conjunction with special offers. Maybe phone your local one and ask.

definitely can be used in conjunction with special offers-technically the vouchers are cash so no problem at all,just cant buy drinks-used them many times-we always get pizza express/prezzo and streat vouchers every clubcard statement.

can you use them with orange 2 for 1 vouchers?

Original Poster

Thanks guys, it's the first time I've got them and wanted more info before I went in and made a fool of myself!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions