Tesco Clubcard plus

Posted 14th Nov
New Clubcard Plus from Tesco offers great offer for people who shop from Tesco regularly and have big families.

You get 10% off your 2 big shops every month (up to £20 per month).

You also get double data on your Tesco mobile contract.

You gert 10% discount on top of the price for F&F, Fred&Flo and all the other Tesco own brands.

Definitely more than £8 back for me.

Will be useful to some but not all.

Top it all, you can cancel anytime if you don’t like.

tesco.com/clu…lus
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
They should raise the cap, your allowed upto £20 plus its costs £8 a month, so effectively spending £200 to save £12. Good idea but they could do it better imho
What about if you have more than 1 mobile on your tesco account do they all get double data?
jpoolfitz14/11/2019 20:52

What about if you have more than 1 mobile on your tesco account do they …What about if you have more than 1 mobile on your tesco account do they all get double data?

I need to check that as I have more than one mobile connections on my account.
STRICKIBHOY14/11/2019 20:33

They should raise the cap, your allowed upto £20 plus its costs £8 a m …They should raise the cap, your allowed upto £20 plus its costs £8 a month, so effectively spending £200 to save £12. Good idea but they could do it better imho

Wrong. You can save up to £40 a month.
bilalniazi5014/11/2019 20:58

I need to check that as I have more than one mobile connections on my …I need to check that as I have more than one mobile connections on my account.

Plus isn't worth it to me, but a friend says he checked it out, and said it only applies to one mobile account.
n1ck0914/11/2019 21:18

Wrong. You can save up to £40 a month.

Apologies, still wouldn't spend £400 a month in Tesco to save £40.
Notice the 10% off your 2 big shops are only available in store and not online. Shame.
craigbelperbrown14/11/2019 22:31

Notice the 10% off your 2 big shops are only available in store and not …Notice the 10% off your 2 big shops are only available in store and not online. Shame.

Yep, I just seen that when I was about to sign up. U couldn't pay me enough to do a big shop in-store.
I’ve only got a Tesco near and spend at least £130 a week so this will be great, I’ll even try and change and do a big £200 one week and a smaller £50 the following week so I’ll save at least £32 a month
Big_Rik15/11/2019 11:43

Yep, I just seen that when I was about to sign up. U couldn't pay me …Yep, I just seen that when I was about to sign up. U couldn't pay me enough to do a big shop in-store.

Yes that is massive problem. I also prefer online shopping.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants