Groups

Tesco Clubcard Points

Hi there

I am totally new to the world of Clubcard points, I have about £110 of clubcard vouchers that I want to spend on Airmiles. According to the site this will get me approximately 2500 miles,enough to get to Istanbul and Athens for example.

Now, Tesco say their vouchers are worth 'up to' 4x in rewards. Hence the price of a flight o Athens for example is £400, who the hell would pay this normally?

Am I missing something here, or Tesco out to be misleading?

7 Comments

the "up to" 4x in rewards refers to days out/restaurant vouchers-not to airmiles.

you are getting your flight to istanbul for 110 quid,which is reasonable imho

tesco have never claimed the airmiles are 4x value-its just SOME rewards

Original Poster

barky;8875042

the "up to" 4x in rewards refers to days out/restaurant vouchers-not to … the "up to" 4x in rewards refers to days out/restaurant vouchers-not to airmiles.you are getting your flight to istanbul for 110 quid,which is reasonable imhotesco have never claimed the airmiles are 4x value-its just SOME rewards

Yeah thought so, yeah not bad,actually.

yes it doesn't work so well on some things, especially travel and holiday.

i'd suggest using them on something else ;-)

owens101;8875109

yes it doesn't work so well on some things, especially travel and … yes it doesn't work so well on some things, especially travel and holiday.i'd suggest using them on something else ;-)

yep-we swap them for prezzo/pizza express and the streat-postie just brought 800 quids worth this morning so mrs barky doesnt have to cook for a while!

Original Poster

barky;8875120

yep-we swap them for prezzo/pizza express and the streat-postie just … yep-we swap them for prezzo/pizza express and the streat-postie just brought 800 quids worth this morning so mrs barky doesnt have to cook for a while!

I think Pizza Express Pizzas are actually worth a quarter of the price anyway!

i thought u worked for asda barky

jamstaruk1972;8875350

i thought u worked for asda barky

left in january m8,for the sake of my sanity.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions