Tesco clubcard points combining them - advice needed

5 replies
Found 6th Nov 2007
Just wondering now my clubcard statement(s) have arrived. 1 for me & 1 for my wife. Can we combine them?

Scenario is: we now have 3 accounts with tesco. 1 in my name only, a joint a/c & 1 in my wifes name. All are reg'd to the same address.

We will shortly be receiving (hopefully) 3 lots of statements from Tesco with clubcard vouchers on them.

Was wondering is it possible - note all 3 accounts have different clubcard numbers - to use these clubcard vouchers together? We're interested in a deal currently on Tesco which needs say £50 of deals. We currently have about £10 of vouchers but should have over £40 coming in (this stmt) for all 3 accounts. So basically combining all 3 accounts we will have enough to get the deal worth £200+. BUT, can this be done? Or will Tesco scream at us for having 3 accounts & say NO we must use each account seperately?

Any advice on this would be most appreciated as i know quite a few HUKD members have more than 1 account :thumbsup: obviously all legitmate users :whistling:

With us, our joint account was with us for a long time, we moved lost track of the info till only recently. I then set up an account & then my wife did shortly afterwards. Fortunately we can now partake in 3 Tesco offers ;-)

I feel so ashamed but can't afford to buy 3 lots of shopping each week & not benefit from the £10 off for the whole month of October :-D

Any guidance

5 Comments

As long as you order your tokens online there shouldn't be a problem. I've just ordered tokens using vouchers from different accounts.
When tokens have arrived with the account holders name on them I've only ever had them with just the surname on them.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, cross fingers I should be able to get what i want

Already had about 4,000 points or more taken off my accounts via Tesco as they said i had "abused" the system by utilising the 750, or 500 or even the 1000 points codes more than once! They then decided (even though the accounts are for different people) to wipe them off the accounts! What could I do?

Anyway, got the points i need now & thanks again!

Banned

theonlytazman

Thanks for that, cross fingers I should be able to get what i wantAlready … Thanks for that, cross fingers I should be able to get what i wantAlready had about 4,000 points or more taken off my accounts via Tesco as they said i had "abused" the system by utilising the 750, or 500 or even the 1000 points codes more than once! They then decided (even though the accounts are for different people) to wipe them off the accounts! What could I do?Anyway, got the points i need now & thanks again!

Yeah you need to go careful, as they will notice you if the accounts get to many points in. I try to keep under 10000 points per account

Moving to Misc..

I think its all over with Tesco Groceries - the website is now not accepting any vouchers. So cant shop there anymore

Sainsbury is £5 delivery, so I guess its shopping at ASDA with its free delivery codes from now on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803

See more discussions