Tesco ClubCard Points Help

6 replies
Found 23rd May 2009
Hi there i have had a Tesco Clucard for a long time but not really used it till my friend told me what i can get from the deals. Err i have joined Tesco rentel at 11ppm for 1000 clubcard points i found on the internet can some 1 tell me hot long it takes to credit my accound so i can cancel the tesco's rentel i am on a 3month trile at the moment .......thank you ........ please ............

is there anyother way a can make large points like this so i can save up for my holaday...

i was told that ebay have loads of things on there a=that could help me but i am a little unsure about ebay

thank you for your help

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
6 Comments

I'm not sure but I think Tesco are cracking down on vouchers that aren't yours now, sure I seen something about it the other day, was to do with Ebay and Tesco anyways, will look to see if I can find it.

I cant find it, so maybe I was imagining things.

Original Poster

lol thank you AshleyRFC lol anytrhing is worth a try

thank you
jeany123
will look at it straight away

Look on [url]www.paidtoshop.co.uk[/url]. Loads of pointers on there. Also, try money saving expert. Cluibcard points are great and worth so much more than a lot of people realise (though collecting can sometimes become a bit of an obsession!)

They never credited my account and refused to when I pushed them. I signed up, paid the subscription and canceled after the required minimum period . I only wanted the points and never got them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions