Tesco clubcard points - help my understanding

3 replies
Found 14th Sep 2008
Sincere apologies for asking this question as I'm sure the answer is lurking somewhere (I've tried searching but can't find anything).

Up until now I've always used the money off vouchers with a Tesco.com order but I've started using the 1000 points codes (as I want to double up on wine). Am I right in thinking that I can't get hold of the points until the next statement is sent out in November? I've got my eye on some cases of wine but I can't seem to find a way to cash in the codes.

Thanks,
RH

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
3 Comments

You're right. You have to wait until your next mailing for the points to be converted into vouchers. Once you have the vouchers/voucher codes you can convert them into Deals or Double Up eCoupons online.

What do I get in return?

The Clubcard is all about giving you something back, so 1 point is worth 1 penny in Clubcard Vouchers.
Once you've collected 150 points or more (which you'll probably do in no time at all!), you'll receive your Clubcard Vouchers.

When will I receive my Clubcard Vouchers?

We'll send you your Clubcard Vouchers in your Clubcard Statement. This is sent quarterly in February, May, August and November.

Banned

You can double up your point total by using the vouchers for tesco wine purchases.

Banned

Foosball Chum;2966877

You can double up your point total by using the vouchers for tesco wine … You can double up your point total by using the vouchers for tesco wine purchases.

Which i will be doing in approximately 5 minutes :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account55
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed441
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay33

See more discussions